Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Tohru and Kobayashi are good moms. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

AnoHito posted:

...If this character is so drat important, what the hell makes you think they'll cut her out of the anime?

If they don't get up to the chapter she shows up in I guess? She doesn't appear until like a couple of volumes in.

Anyway show's been good so far and I imagine it will remain that way. Fear of poor pacing ruining an adaption is something I think most people who've really liked a work have considered upon news of an adaption, but nothing to suggest it's happening here. The scene's Kyoani have added were also all really charming so if they do decide to slow down the number of chapters per episode i'm confident whatever original content they have will also be cool + cute.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I dunno, I kind of like Tohru always making a big point about how much she hates humans and is just acting nice for her own sake, even though she really does get along with people easily and helps them unprompted.

I mean, despite saying that she immediately goes after a mugger when she could've ignored it. I think both mediums make it clear that though she might talk big, she's really just a good person.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Drunk Kobayashi doesn't look scary enough. Otherwise yeah, good Kobayashis.

• Locked thread