Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i mean, you've got the math laid out for yourself there. max 14-15 eps, ~4 chapters per episode. ~60 chapters out.

Heck, maybe the OVA can cover the Kanna's Daily Life spin-off!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I don't think you need to be concerned about spoil-tagging or dropping intricacies on everyone. You can just say Iruru is a character who appears like 30 chapters in but she's not in the OP or ED so you're not sure if the adaption's run will include the arc where she features heavily.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I thought her arc emphasized what's so good about the manga. The chaos and degeneracy providing a foil to the gentleness of a lonely office lady and her growing makeshift family who all find a place with each other. A crazy doujin author who eases back and decides to write a cute, heart-warming story.

But as much as I think it's crucial to the manga I'm not worried about the anime. Like endorph says, kyoani is super good about providing anime-original content that upholds or strengthens the ideas of the original work.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
they all slept together this ep though!?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Captain Invictus posted:

Nonsense. Nobody has ever been or drawn an attractive OL. I mean office lady.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
rosy knees are good and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I think we can agree this late into the show that whatever we get will be good. I rate it a DD. Not sure what it's gonna stand for yet.

• Locked thread