Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Kanna is good and cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

I can't believe crunchy would spoil things from the latest episode on their twitter

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
this turned out pretty good, I think

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

z0glin Warchief posted:

How'd you do that? I've never been able to get stuff to shrink well.

I didn't shrink it until I had it open in photoshop, which did a pretty good job of it.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

z0glin Warchief posted:

Do you mind if I ask what setting you used? I'm in photoshop too, and everything I try leaves it basically equally crappy after the resize.

I haven't messed with the resize settings on this installation, so it's all default:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Comrade Kirov posted:

Cantaloupe, to thank you in the way of our forefathers I present this offering of dragon for the best dragon thread.

I hope it pleases you.

glad you like it. good av.

offering accepted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

lol

• Locked thread