Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i dont know if it was puberty or me being too old to watch nickelodeon anymore or both but butt ugly martians represents when i started to hate nickelodeon and think it was for babies, and i have harobred a hatred grudge against B.U.M. for years. even when isaw that i got a little mad, which im sure people who have been molested feel as well, seeing as how Nickelodeon nasically 'raped my childhood' with that show.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/wzDIClx-_pY

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

(singing) George Lucas Raped Our Childhoods, George Lucas Raped Our Childhoods, George Lucas Raped our Chiiiiilllldhooods!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

:lolplant:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

in some ways even if you werent molested we were all collectively raped by george lucas (our rather our childhoods were)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

(the joke is that people in england all get molested)