Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Blue VK Commodore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Black Mazda Astina. Stock photo because apparently I have no photos at all from this period of my life.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

CharlesM posted:

I really want one of these now. :)

I would love to have one again. Jap import so it had a fun little 1.5 Japan only motor that revved like a demon

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Seminal Flu posted:

Only shot I have, because it was the only thing interesting about the car -- Black Ford Taurus

would

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
Lemme tell you about getting an old Subaru stuck, because when I get an old Subaru stuck, it's the best stuck. No one gets it stuck like me.

Hardmode Cream(?) Subaru Sportswagon, bonus inappropriate white canvas shoes

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
HARD MODE Godawful Albatross Subaru Outback

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat
has soured me on Subaru for some time to come. That's saying something after how awesome the Sportswagon was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Soiled Meat

Adiabatic posted:

I feel like Subarus and Volvo 240s aren't hardmode in AI. It's like the freespace on bingo.

I want to tell you to shut your whore mouth but it kinda contradicts my previous statement. gently caress it. Shut your whore mouth. Cognitive Dissonance is a thing

• Locked thread