Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

first order of business on the private sever: un nerf cyclops’s ult text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Maybe the private server can finally fix Storm's (iirc) long vagine.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Maybe they can add playable wasp so that one guy can rest in peace.

Did that other guy post up with all the possible costumes yet? Someone is going to beat him to it.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Wait! Does the private server mean we finally get to drive the Punisher van?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
That depends, are we still considered shitlords?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Private server will be post movement nerf

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

They gotta get the game working as it was before thinking about changing or adding anything, I'm sure.

Though I wonder how possible it'll be to backport character models from stuff like MUA3 or Midnight Suns to add some new costumes

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

New playable characters on the docket 1)pregnant sonic 2) heathcliff the orange cat and, you guessed it, 3) former US secretary of state Colin Powell

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I'll pledge right now, when it becomes possible to do so as it inevitably will, I will cosmic George Wendt.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Now to get the Thingburger back at Dennys

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mover posted:

New playable characters on the docket 1)pregnant sonic 2) heathcliff the orange cat and, you guessed it, 3) former US secretary of state Colin Powell

Pregnant Sonic and Heathcliff will be great additions, but I thought Taskmaster was already in the game?

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
It's time to login!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mover posted:

#4 the entire Capcom side of UMvC3

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

Holding down Hurricane Kick clearing out midtown and my EX meter barely moves, Ryu movement build is good

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
What was the point of setting up the private server if everything they add is OP as hell? Kermit's arm flail is clearing Lion King raid before I can even get out of the cutscenes, and its SFX are mixed poorly and way too loud...

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Mahasamatman posted:

What was the point of setting up the private server if everything they add is OP as hell? Kermit's arm flail is clearing Lion King raid before I can even get out of the cutscenes, and its SFX are mixed poorly and way too loud...

Who the gently caress cares about that when Miss Piggy doesn't look fuckable anymore because they implemented "real woman" scaling on her body mesh.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

As a single character.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

PaybackJack posted:

Who the gently caress cares about that when Miss Piggy doesn't look fuckable anymore because they implemented "real woman" scaling on her body mesh.
Skill issue.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Mover posted:

He's wearing the toot helmet, again.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
they made her vagine too short

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

Good Citizen posted:

Dev team gonna get black sited approx 0.03 seconds after Disney lawyers catch a sniff of this

Went to go check out something on Reddit for once and instead saw the 32min video detailing how to install the server emulator.

The bounty hunters are already writing down addresses and gearing up.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Andrigaar posted:

Went to go check out something on Reddit for once and instead saw the 32min video detailing how to install the server emulator.

The bounty hunters are already writing down addresses and gearing up.

Huzzah! Client download link here: https://archive.org/details/marvel-heroes-omega-2-16a-steam

Only 2 seeders on the torrent :negative:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
The literal second there's things to punch I'm in

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I've reinstalled the game even though we're probably months from anything playable.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Unlike most of you hethans, I never uninstalled. :gaz:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

ponzicar posted:

As a single character.

Mystique with a Morph prestige skin.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
https://itembase.mhbugle.com/

Apparently a big deal, you can now update builds on here again.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I wish I could throw money at someone to make the thing happen faster, I want to play this loving game again!

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
X up for mape

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
M

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Gynovore posted:

In the City of Heroes fan release, all the stuff that was previously in the cash shop is now free (or at most it requires in-came currency, which flows like water at high levels). However, City was never a P2W game so this isn't at all unbalancing. It will be interesting to see what Marvel Heroes is like re-released by some dude for free, with all the cash items free.

Separate the men from the boys, give everyone the preorder costumes.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Holy poo poo is this really a possibility now? I would never play anything else, goddamn

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

While waiting for private Marvel Heroes servers you can pick up Marvel's Avengers Definitive Edition (all DLC) for $3.99 until the game is delisted at the end of the month. While the game will no longer be available for sale Crystal Dynamics has said you will be able to play the game until the servers are turned off. When will the servers be turned off? :shrug:

Baby Proof
May 16, 2009

MH Knights posted:

When will the servers be turned off?
Surely they'll keep them up until December 31st...

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Baby Proof posted:

Surely they'll keep them up until December 31st...

:cry::gaz:

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
it's time to log in

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Where's the private server info?? I was a whale back in the day and miss this game something fierce. Would love to jump back in with some goons.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Where's the private server info?? I was a whale back in the day and miss this game something fierce. Would love to jump back in with some goons.

There's a fan project to emulate MH servers and last I checked they were at the point where you can move your characters around empty areas and see the power animations. Unfortunately it's still a long way away from actually being the game we all know and love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

There's a fan project to emulate MH servers and last I checked they were at the point where you can move your characters around empty areas and see the power animations. Unfortunately it's still a long way away from actually being the game we all know and love.

So right now it's a perfect emulation of Marvel Heroes at launch?