Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
yeah I'm gonna redownload this game log on for 5 minutes and then not play it again woooooooooooooooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

*leans way back*

Yeah as you can see that post of mine has like 900 upvotes. I'm pretty much the best~

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

asros was posting a bit last night

omega items months away (or at the very least nowhere in the next 45 days)
will include hero specific and any hero omega powers
omega difficulty trying to be tied to omega items

but you should totally log in for the next few months because they're adding more chase artifacts

also unique reroll recipe got sliced in half on TC so thats nice

I saw that post and was about to dump on him because he also said the powers team was currently working on upcoming heroes blue furbait and nick furry (after which they can finally start working on omega items) which indicates their revenue stream must be absolutely abysmal right now, but I figured that would be mean. But holy poo poo I can't believe they dropped their "biggest update ever" with no new items to chase, no new modes or zones or terminals or really anything that would incentivize old returning players to stick around. They either should've delayed the update until omega items were ready to go, or put priority on them to be out in the next few weeks.

All this being said, I'm having a lot of fun messing around with Wesley Snipes and Thing is pretty cool and I hear Colossus is a pretty cool summoner now so the talent stuff seems to have been successful in at least making the game entertaining.

Darke GBF fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jan 26, 2017

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

A Bystander posted:

hosed up, but I can believe it.

is this a motherfucking JOJO reference????

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Why does it feel like Taskmaster has a thousand different build options and none of them are good

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

After playing a bunch of different people the last two weeks, GOD Taskmaster's damage is lovely. Enough raw +stats to overcome his dumb scaling (>200%), ton of CDR/BDR, and his Tornado Kicks' guaranteed Brutals hit weaker than Magneto's filler.

Yeah he's pretty laughable right now. I tried gearing out mine a little bit just to mess around and see how he functioned with a few different builds. Couldn't find one that did good damage. Coup de Grace hits reasonably hard but it's single target and on a long cooldown. Tornado Kicks hitting 100k~ guaranteed brutals was like :wtc: I've never seen level 60 cooldown powers brutal that low.

I put him as a one on that poll Gaz put out. His aoe skills blow, his cooldown powers blow, and I couldn't find a build that had any sort of decent flow or style to it. Freezing Arrow is a terrible replacement for Web Spray if you're picking the Hawkeye talent. I do like the new ult, though.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

drat, when did Gumbo become so fun? He's like this awesome hybrid aoe explosion man.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Unironically having more fun with the game than before the biggest something whatever, so I dunno.

Characters I had completely written off as being boring and/or sucky I'm now having a lot of fun with. At least there's cosmic artifacts to do content for, which is better than the zero new items I thought we'd have for the next 3 months while they work on the new best gear.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

no joke I want a thingburger right now

cheddar bun and an egg? hook it up

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Saint Freak posted:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/886325797639700480

First Person Raconing

Beloved Marvel characters Lady Hitler, Teledog, Trash Panda, and Mark Ruffalo.

I played this at Comic-Con. I just kept grabbing dudes as Hulk and throwing them at other dudes. Or at walls. It was fun as heck!

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Kenby posted:

Five years from now this is gonna be like the CoH thread where everyone wonders why they still post about their dead superhero waifu's while throwing money at every kickstarter with the words City of Heroes in it, but no one wants to shut the thread down because those poor souls have suffered enough.

This is our future.

oh god

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Marvel Heroes got shut down before Lawbreakers and Battleborn.

I want to loving die.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Oh poo poo are we shilling Battlerite in here? Because that game is my jam

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

ICR posted:

I’m gonna do the opposite of what I normally do (minus buying it. Of course I’m buying it).

- the game has been delayed twice
- gameplay has been very minimal, QTE stuff and mechanics have barely been explained when the game should have already been released
- it’s made by Crystal Dynamics, which you gotta be cautious on
- the graphics are too crisp. You and I both know those are gonna get axed down
- it feels like Anthem

Beware. We need a ton more info. I am supremely interested in following the game though and I hope it’s good. But seeing some of the gear and skill screens, it’s looking half-assed and that’s troubling.

We are also in a pandemic. And I don’t know what effect that may have on development.

That’s as rational as it’s gonna be. Back to farting and eating Reese pieces these things are so good y’all

dont care, it's got Kamala

she's my girl

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

man how many hours did you people with multiple yellows have in this game

I ended with like 2k and I didn't have a single yellow, although I did get Doctor Toot to purple

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

BabyFur Denny posted:

Oh Kamala must have finally apologised to Israel, why else would they include her in the new game

Islam is right about everything.

I apologize for nothing.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Spider-Man will be exclusive to the PS4/PS5 version of the Avengers game

gg no re, pc. Mr. Gaz never would've taken such a blatant cashgrab of an exclusivity deal.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Strange Matter posted:

http://162.243.138.154/mh/cosmictoday.html

It was good back when it came out, but now it's got the added benefit of intense nostalgic signal boosting it.

Yellow Snowldier made me snort in laughter.

Me: I want to play Marvel Heroes again
Disney: We've got Marvel Heroes at home
The Marvel Heroes at home: Avengers game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Reminder that you live in a timeline where this game failed and died, and Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal wasted like 3 loving years making a mediocre Avengers game that flopped. and also Deus Ex and good Tomb Raider reboot games died for it.

Cheers~