Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

I've been logging in for the bonuses but haven't really been playing. I think the biggest shock for me is that Punisher is in the recommended starting heroes now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

I just applied as Kowak. Been playing for a couple of months now, it's fun.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Kelp Plankton posted:

it's not actually released yet

also can someone tell us more about the game? like how grindy it is to get new people or whatever, if there's any obnoxious money gates and stuff? im down for a new marvel phone game but i need to know more

There's about a dozen characters that are fairly easy to get, after that it's all RNG so it just depends on your luck. After the money I put into Marvel Heroes and Avengers Alliance, I decided not to pay for mobile games anymore and I feel like I'm still making fairly decent progress.