Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Just now trying this again. Separate hotbars are out? The fuk am I supposed to do with eight powers?? kill myself?

e: I don't even know how to make myself fly anymore. 0/10 woud not recommend.

BrianWilly fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Are Eternity Splinters not dropping anymore? :psyduck:

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Kokoro Wish posted:

Since when? I've made like, 50 over the past day.
Okay, I just got four (at once) after about two hours of play. Did they futz it up or something or what's the what here

More derping: How do I reset my pet affixes? The crafter doesn't seem to have it?

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

Of the three heroes I've played so far:

Jean is bugged to hell and back. Lol if you've geared her for hybrid 'cuz all of that is completely worthless now. And am I reading this right or does she have no powers that apply vulnerability now?

Summoner Iceman is about a quarter as effective as before. Maybe less. Also, someone was really drunk when they created the Chilling Construct talent. Glacial Wall now creates a DOT effect...but the wall pushes enemies back like ten feet, moving them well out of the effect area. You can now shatter the wall for damage...but the wall pushes enemies back like ten feet, moving them well out of the effect area.

Storm is great. :buddy:

So, one improvement so far, two downgrades. What a mess.

e: I may have spoken a bit soon on Jean. Bugged or not, vulnerability or not, she's still pretty OP.

BrianWilly fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 23, 2017

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

The game is nothing but five-to-eight-seconds cooldowns now. On everyone. It's preposterous.

Why is the design philosophy behind this update "Make it so everything takes longer to accomplish?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

RIP in peaces MH