Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
Somebody reinvite Cuchulain when they get the chance, I wanna see how the update plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

randombattle posted:

Game is very strange now. Seems like a lot of characters lost a lot of powers to be honest but I suppose having all of your powers and not having to worry about ranks is nice.

I'm looking forward to only having one action bar on Rocket.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Kheldarn posted:

Just to see how things came out, I sorted the characters by their first listed Attribute. There are no characters who list Intelligence first. There are also no characters who list Durability second.

21 characters use the Durability stat, with 21 listing it first, and 0 listing it second.
22 characters use the Energy stat, with 7 listing it first, and 15 listing it second.
25 characters use the Fighting stat, with 16 listing it first, and 9 listing it second.
19 characters use the Intelligence stat, with 0 listing it first, and 19 listing it second.
13 characters use the Speed stat, with 5 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.
17 characters use the Strength stat, with 9 listing it first, and 8 listing it second.

Taskmaster uses all of them. Rogue changes depending on (I don't know what determines it), and Emma uses Durability & Intelligence normally, or Durability & Strength in Diamond Form.

Rogue uses Durability and either Fighting or Strength normally, but Taskmaster's passive on her makes her scale with everything the same way he does.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

PureRok posted:

As far as I'm concerned: Is the character melee?

If yes: 1

The limitations on dashes really hurt melee characters to point where I find them all unplayable. Except for like, Nightcrawler, but that's because he has like 100 ways to move around.

Nova is still fun because he has infinite dashes too.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

^^ his face is a departure but I would say still a vast improvement over his base model face which looks like they took Eric Bana's face and shrunk it too far down.

The costume so nice they made it twice.

Now he looks like Horror from the Pagemaster badly photoshopped onto a wrestler's body. That face model is hilariously bad

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

The only gear you need is the Doomsaw.

Cuchulain fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Mar 2, 2017

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

New name is good. O M E G A B O Y S

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Phyresis posted:

please don't doxx former supergroup leader "Kelp Plankton" :argh:

Excuse me, I'm the CoH thread's charon stand in. Join us in the on the river of the damned, MH friends.

I had a lot of fun with this game. Maybe I'll log in to finish cosmicing Rocket before the end. It was good player super heroes with you dudes.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Join the discord!!!!!

But I get kicked every time I close it. How am I supposed to offer my services as dead superhero game grief counselor like this?

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

:gaz: True to form right to the end.

also who banned me from discord, rude

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Ghost of Starman posted:

I've read a lot of stuff about Diablo 3 that's turned me off of it, but the thing that really stuck in my mind was this guy's criticism:

Can someone with more time in it attest whether D3 really does feel this way, with a totally broken power scale (which is, arguably, what we kind of enjoyed about MH), but inverted in a way that makes the game less satisfying as your character advances?

Edit: ...because yes, "Leapquake barbarian" sounds like the closest thing we'll get to playing Hulk until the next Marvel MMOARPG. :(

This is WILDLY inaccurate. Like entirely.

Sounds like he hit max level and cranked up three difficulties and ragequit? I have no idea how to explain that review.

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

There's a lot of things I dislike about D3, but I can't wrap my head around "The game gets harder every time I increase the difficulty" as a complaint. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

Holyshoot posted:

So in 2024 I can download legal copies of micky mouse that Walt Disney drew when he still publically hated Jewish people?

No, in 2020 they'll extend it by a few decades. Disney's IP will remain frozen until Walt isn't. :v: