Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Toshimo posted:

But ICR, steam says you haven't logged in since Xmas.

Sun god logged in three or four days ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Oh joy, power cut off while the update was installing last night and now I get to download it again

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Lozareth posted:

Still mostly playing Orcs Must Die: Unchained but diligently downloading the patch on my slow-rear end DSL.

Don't worry, by the time the auth server is back online it's time for the heat death of the universe

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Cuchulain posted:

Somebody reinvite Cuchulain when they get the chance, I wanna see how the update plays.

Invited

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Probably after the uniques are gone

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

PaybackJack posted:

Logged in, kicked me out and now won't let me log back in again.

Auth server or the node before their game server is down/ddosed/hosed

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Datasmurf posted:

Server's are down, aren't they?

Working better now.

new costume catalysts can have xp on them :o

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Degs posted:

Oh, awesome.

Can't wait to convince people that The Doomsaw is BIS on everyone and sorry, it's unobtainable now.

Gib is already doing that

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sdoots posted:

I want to die.

I always want to die, but I especially want to die right now.

Is this about trump or movement powers

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NecroMonster posted:

so is just everything broken at this point? oh, i guess you don't need to actually do the story for any reason at all anymore do you?

Story is very good xp even after they made it so you can't just skip to boss kills

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

NecroMonster posted:

You literally cannot progress the story because several missions/zones are bugged and you either won't get progress (taskmaster institute) or you'll disconnect everytime you try and enter (a ton of things in part/act 4).

Those are probably patched in the next patch that's coming in a few hours

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

netcat posted:

WHyyyyy did they ruin movement powers it was the best part of the game

game to fast

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Almost 30 people online, doing raids and poo poo. What is this game

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Schwack posted:

Do they no longer do the free starter hero? Seems like I'm stuck with everything capped at level 10 and no currency to buy any. Do I have to pay real dollars to get started? I'm lost as heck.

Did they change that so you get it on your second days login?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
No free hero unlock might be intended

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cams posted:

for anyone else prestiging a bunch of characters, the quest artifacts are high item grade with a level 18 req, so you can get a full blessing bonus with them at 18. not a huge boost but decent enough that it'll make 18-30ish go even faster than it does.

Visual artis are level 1

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

soscannonballs posted:

Has Black Cat been removed from the game yet?

Her cleavage is a money maker

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

malhavok posted:

Can you still get seals of conflict?

Yeah when they have civil war back on again

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Rest in peace forever running juggernaught. Damage for sig nerfed by 60%, cost reduced by 80% momentum per second

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
In other news you can (on tc after the removal of the -50% cap) get to like ~-80% spirit costs on non-movement guys, -10% extra for physical and -40% extra for movement skills with some any hero uniques

Not that that's a good idea since you're sacrificing damage stats, but there should be several raid builds where you DON*T HAVE TO USE A BASIC wow omg such idea

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Crono S. Magnum posted:

Anyone know how Gaz is actually doing financially? I'm almost wondering if they'll even be able to survive until Omega Items are released.

I honestly can't see many people playing this flaming wreck of a game for much longer.

What is dead can never die

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Zaodai posted:

What is in the 1.5 GB patch they released today, have they said?

Yes

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Can only fight every second cmm fight anyway with all this crap loot

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Hell Yea I oneshot everything! :downsgun:

One shot of an ult should get rid of at least 50% of the bosses health, and now you can get -ult cooldown too!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
47k health, 95% damage reduction while using a power that has a higher tooltip than most ults. Balanced

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
My question is what is to stop a player from farming gear for a different Charachter with out having to pass it through cosmic trial

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Those cosmic stats

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

One of them things, thanks for making it that color so it stands out

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Is there any way at all that I can turn off all the extra exp bonus?
I like to grind Midtown, but the amount of exp has been huge for more than a year now in bonus given. I have no interest in using exp potions since I like to level up slow, but with all given through the game itself due to events, I am leveling up faster than I like. I even try to walk around most exp orbs, but that is not always a posibility.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Cease to Hope posted:

I couldn't find anywhere that this was posted, so I made it.

You should probably put it on the OP.

Angela - Durability / Speed - Mystical Energies - Guardians of the Galaxy - Spirit
Ant-Man - Speed / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four - Spirit
Black Cat - Fighting / Speed - Adv. Tech Systems - Defenders, Marvel Knights - Spirit
Black Panther - Fighting / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Fantastic Four, Defenders, Marvel Knights - Spirit
Black Widow - Fighting / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Voltage (no regen, quick recharge when empty)
Blade - Strength / Fighting - Mystical Energies - Avengers, Marvel Knights - Ammo (high base amount, no regen, quick recharge when empty)
Cable - Fighting / Energy - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, X-Men - Spirit
Captain America - Strength / Fighting - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders - Spirit
Captain Marvel - Strength / Energy - Cosmic Spirit - Avengers, Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men - Photonic Energy (high base amount, constant regen)
Colossus - Durability / Strength - Genetic Mutation - Defenders, X-Men - Armor (absorbs damage, regens quickly out of combat)
Cyclops - Energy / Intelligence - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Spirit
Daredevil - Fighting / Speed - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Marvel Knights - Stamina (constant regen)
Deadpool - Durability / Fighting - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, Thunderbolts, X-Men - Awesome (no spenders, converts spirit on gear to flat +% damage/health)
Doctor Doom - Energy / Intelligence - Mystical Energies - Fantastic Four - Power and Magic (two separate pools, constant regen)
Doctor Strange - Fighting / Intelligence - Mystical Energies - Avengers, Defenders, Marvel Knights - Spirit
Elektra - Fighting / Speed - Adv. Tech Systems - Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Stamina (constant regen)
Emma Frost - Durability / Intelligence - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Spirit
Gambit - Fighting / Energy - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Kinetic Energy (recharges when used up)
Ghost Rider - Strength / Energy - Mystical Energies - Defenders, Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Green Goblin - Strength / Speed - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Hawkeye (he's still bad) - Fighting / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Hulk - Durability / Strength - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four - Anger (fills from attacking, buffs attacks when full, isn't consumed)
Human Torch - Speed / Energy - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Fantastic Four - Heat (fills from attacking, drains to buff attacks when full)
Iceman - Durability / Energy - Genetic Mutation - Defenders, X-Men - Spirit
Invisible Woman - Durability / Energy - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Fantastic Four - Spirit
Iron Fist - Strength / Fighting - Mystical Energies - Avengers, Defenders, Marvel Knights - Chi (100% filled by Stance cooldown powers, doesn't regen)
Iron Man - Energy / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy - Suit Power (like spirit, but spirit on gear also gives flat +% damage)
Jean Grey - Energy / Intelligence - Cosmic Spirit - X-Men - Spirit
Juggernaut - Durability / Strength - Mystical Energies - Thunderbolts, X-Men - Momentum (fills only by using Movement powers)
Kitty Pryde - Fighting / Intelligence - Genetic Mutation - Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men - Lockheed Energy (constant regen)
Loki - Durability / Intelligence - Mystical Energies - Avengers - Spirit
Luke Cage - Durability / Fighting - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Magik - Fighting / Energy - Mystical Energies - X-Men - Spirit
Magneto - Energy / Intelligence - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Debris (fills by killing enemies or breaking things)
Moon Knight - Durability / Fighting - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Defenders, Marvel Knights - Khonshu's Favor (only used for one of two large cooldown powers, which are boosted by spirit on gear)
Mr. Fantastic - Durability / Intelligence - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four - Spirit
Nightcrawler - Fighting / Speed - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Spirit
Nova - Speed / Energy - Cosmic Spirit - Avengers, Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy - Spirit
Psylocke - Fighting / Intelligence - Genetic Mutation - X-Men - Psi Barrier (small pool, absorbs damage, refills instantly out of combat)
Punisher - Fighting / Intelligence - Adv. Tech Systems - Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Ammo (high base amount, no regen, quick recharge when empty)
Rocket Raccoon - Energy / Intelligence - Cosmic Spirit - Guardians of the Galaxy - Plasma Ammo (no regen, quick recharge when empty)
Rogue - Durability / Fighting (by default, depends on powers) - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, X-Men - Spirit
Scarlet Witch - Energy / Intelligence - Mystical Energies - Avengers, Defenders - Chaos Energy (fills from attacking, drains to buff attacks when full)
She-Hulk - Durability / Strength - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four - Anger (fills from attacking, buffs attacks when full, isn't consumed)
Silver Surfer - Speed / Energy - Cosmic Spirit - Defenders, Fantastic Four - Power Cosmic (high base amount, constant regen)
Spider-Man - Strength / Fighting - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights - Webbing (constant regen)
Squirrel Girl - Fighting / Speed - Genetic Mutation - Avengers - Spirit
Star-Lord - Fighting / Energy - Cosmic Spirit - Guardians of the Galaxy - Plasma Ammo (no regen, quick recharge when empty)
Storm - Speed / Energy - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men - Tempest (fills from being in combat, drains to buff damage/speed when full)
Taskmaster - gets +1.5% damage from any attribute - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Thing - Durability / Strength - Radioactive Isotope - Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four, Guardians of the Galaxy - Spirit
Thor - Strength / Energy - Mystical Energies - Avengers - Spirit
Ultron - Durability / Energy - Adv. Tech Systems - none besides SHIELD - Power (constant regen)
Venom - Durability / Strength - Cosmic Spirit - Marvel Knights, Thunderbolts - Ichor (only regens from powers that deal self-damage)
Vision - Durability / Energy - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers - Solar Energy (high base amount, constant regen)
War Machine - Durability / Strength - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers - Suit Power (like spirit, but spirit on gear also gives flat +% damage)
Winter Soldier - Strength / Fighting - Adv. Tech Systems - Avengers, Thunderbolts - Spirit
Wolverine - Durability / Fighting - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights, X-Men - Fury (doesn't regen, only fills from being hit or using certain powers)
X-23 - Durability / Speed - Genetic Mutation - Avengers, X-Men - Wrath (doesn't regen, only fills from using certain powers)
I didn't make this so that anyone can edit, but you can comment on how poo poo it is or just copy the data and format it on your own
https://goo.gl/PBRB2Q

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Belgian Waffle posted:

I cosmic prestiged squirrel girl. Did I mess up?

You're doing the lords work

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Drythe posted:

spiderman wouldnt even use this smh

BIS after they nerf everything else

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Lux Aeterna posted:

If it doesn't have crit or brut it's not getting equipped in the current gearing meta- signet aside.

None of those new artis are going to be bis

Uhh the new meta is that cmm is hard and you want all the revives you can get

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Grinning Goblin posted:

I thought the new meta was staying awake as you slowly make your way to the fights in cmm.

Sad that I haven't seen bosses spawn at the same place 20 times in a row anymore so you wouldn't even have to move

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Lower xp gains is the way they're creating more content. Midtown boxes are at like 22% of their previous xp

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

El_Funko posted:

Did they remove the option to combine uniques of the same type into a new one? I thought I remembered that being an option on the Crafter, but I can't see it anymore.

Yes its gone. Asros said that cosmic terminal bounty chests might drop the credit chests after the patch idk

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

I think you'll have to upload those to imgur for them to show up

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Feb 1, 2017

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Patch probably tomorrow, event going to be odin rotation :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Toshimo posted:

Any word on what's coming down in the patch?

45 cosmic artis, 10 of them new, bounties are back in cosmic terminals with more loot, some furry