Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Decided to jump back in and see how Kitty Pryde plays now. I almost immediately phased out of the map or some poo poo and had to bodyslide to play again. Never change Gaz lol.

On the plus side the Taskmaster rework is very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 2, 2000

This Jubilee teamup is loving awesome. It's seriously so fun to watch that leveling her up is motivating me to play more than the Big Update™.

Aug 2, 2000

Hmm, I'm having a tough time deciding which character will look most inappropriate with the rose petals visual.

Aug 2, 2000

I think Mr. Gaz spilled some water on the server today. I lost all my prestige levels and my teamups were reset to level 1, some items now give +0 to stats, and some items are just completely blank with no stats at all.

Aug 2, 2000

What's the fastest way to get odinmarks?

Aug 2, 2000

I'm probably going to use a full set of triple boosts if that's the case. I've been playing since release and hoarded my old boosts instead of using them, but I never farmed odinmarks. After visiting the exchange vendor I now have literally hundreds of boosters but only one level 80 legendary so it's a worthy tradeoff for me.

Aug 2, 2000

Ghostlight posted:

It wasn't a mistake.
One time at my work a guy was rejected after his interview but he came into work the next day anyway(this was before the era of card reader locks and ID badges everywhere). He just acted like he belonged there and introduced himself to people as a new hire until his interviewer ran into him a week later and was like "What the hell is that guy doing here? I never hired him". At that point my boss wanted to call the cops on him for trespassing but corporate was afraid he would sue us for a labor violation since he was doing "work" but we weren't paying him. I thought that sounded ridiculous but they had him fill out a W4 and made him a real employee until a month later when he disappeared as mysteriously as he came.

TLDR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2K0J7daQo&t=170s

Aug 2, 2000

Dr. VonHugenstein posted:

"Because the new Operation Omega isn't quite finished, we're also going to be running a very special event to celebrate the conclusion of Legion Season 1! Enjoy a 50% XP boost for Legion's "Unstoppable" step-uncle, Juggernaut!"
When I read this I couldn't even tell if you were making fun of Gaz's lame events or if this was one of their actual lame events.

Aug 2, 2000

punchymcpunch posted:

asros has one of those Bane venom injection rigs installed but it injects ranch dressing
Haha holy poo poo, loling hard at this.

Aug 2, 2000

I used to mock Future Fight as an inferior mobile version of MH, but then they kept adding characters and content at like 10 times the rate of MH......

Aug 2, 2000

I would like to see a playable Agent Venom that has Venom: Space Knight as a costume variation.

Aug 2, 2000

WTH I only got 900 hours of play out of this game :(

Aug 2, 2000

I wanted to log in and blow up some mobsters and hot dog stands with a nuclear rocket and realized I can't :(. Uhhh, maybe they'll make a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 or something? Also it would be nice if the Steam versions of 1 + 2 weren't broken and ridiculously expensive.

Aug 2, 2000

The Moon Monster posted:

Isn't pushing high level/endgame rifts the main focus of the game though? I've played a few times when new seasons hit and that seemed to be what it was geared around.
Going through progressively harder rifts is the main endgame but there's no incentive to slowly grind through the highest level you can complete. It's much more fun and effective to run rifts you can clear quickly.

Aug 2, 2000

edit: oops wrong thread

strange feelings re Daisy fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Apr 15, 2018

Aug 2, 2000

:siren: ATTENTION MARVEL NERDS :siren:
The normally overpriced Marvel Alliance 1 + 2 pack is on sale for a quite reasonable $15 in the US.
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/116197/

Aug 2, 2000

I can't believe none of the devs were disgruntled enough to leak the code so we can have an emu server.

Aug 2, 2000

Game informer has posted their hands on first impressions of our beloved upcoming game :swoon:
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3

Aug 2, 2000

Yeah that's a lol. The part about team synergies and attacks being in is good though.

Aug 2, 2000

Game Informer has release 7 minutes of gameplay footage with commentary. The important part is the dual Rocket-Groot attack at 1:07.
https://www.gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/05/10/exclusive-gameplay-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order

Aug 2, 2000

It took me like two minutes to load in, the servers must be having trouble. Also I think they did an update because Midtown looks really different.

Aug 2, 2000

Strange Matter posted:

I was talking to some dudes in a Discord I'm in and was regailing them with tales of Marvel Heroes madness. What are everyone's favorite examples of Gazquality? They got a kick out of Squirrel Girl's squirrelbones.
One day I logged into Midtown Madness with Emma Frost and was surprised to find that my minion could one shot everything, including bosses.

Aug 2, 2000

Elsa Bloodstone in MUA3, that's cool.

Aug 2, 2000

I just realized I'm going to be a millionaire because I have Marvel Heroes steam trading cards that can't be earned anymore.

Aug 2, 2000

Shine posted:

*bludgeoning a thousand people with a surfboard at 200MPH*

"I DO THIS OUT OF COMPASSION!"
*sees mobsters interrogating a hostage tied to a chair*
*blows up the mobsters and the hostage with a nuclear rocket*

Aug 2, 2000

Somehow got a duplicate IG-88 companion droid by zoning in and out really quick. Kept repeating the glitch and now I have 20 of them following me around and I'm worried I'll crash the server.

Aug 2, 2000

Every Marvel mobile game is fun for like two weeks and then you get to the point you need to endlessly grind like a robot to slowly collect upgrade materials. It's very telling that most of the games have automated play or tickets that let you instantly collect rewards for a level without playing it. It's because the gameplay isn't good enough to justify re-playing the same level 50 times trying to collect hundreds of upgrade gizmos that only have a 20% chance of dropping or whatever the gently caress.

I'm going to play this for the two weeks its fun anyway because I'm like a junkie trying to tap a collapsed vein.

Aug 2, 2000

I had a dream I was playing this game on a private server and I was overjoyed it was back. Then I woke up and realized there is no private server :(

Aug 2, 2000

If this game was still around they would have released $50 worth of Wandavision skins and I would have bought them all.

Aug 2, 2000

The Punisher Van was such a hilarious ultimate. And don't forget blowing up hot dog stands with a nuclear rocket. God I miss this game.

Aug 2, 2000

I always loled when you're floating in the air and ripping the very fabric of reality apart as Scarlet Witch and some New York gangster with a tommy gun says "I ain't afraid of you!" and immediately gets vaporized.

Aug 2, 2000

I'm going to try Lost Ark anyway, but I've heard it doesn't have ARPG gameplay like Hebrons/PoE/Diablo. It's just a regular MMO that happens to have an isometric view.

Aug 2, 2000

Year 5 update: I am still mad they took this game away from us. Relaunch Marvel Heroes you cowards.

Aug 2, 2000

This is a great day in history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 2, 2000

Good Citizen posted:

Dev team gonna get black sited approx 0.03 seconds after Disney lawyers catch a sniff of this
Just need to think ahead and host the server in North Korea.