Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i logged into marvel heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i then logged out because i had a panic attack upon seeing my inventory and overflow completely full

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Prel posted:

Is this game good again yet?

it's getting better, soon

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Adult Sword Owner posted:

drat I don't see it and I'm a giant moron who plays Rift

how is Rift right now

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I'm still very sad about this game

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I still remember the stories of ICR going to 7-11 to buy steam gift cards with cash and using those to buy Gazbucks in order to hide the marvel heroes expenditures from the wife.

and then me doing the same thing

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i miss her so much. feel like poo poo, just want her back

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
all they had to do was pm icr

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
yeah but they forgot to actually turn the servers off for like 4 days so lol

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Someone send me a PM about the thing that we aren't talking about, thanks.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Silver surfer extoling the virtues of humanity while committing war crimes

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
I got some very marvel heroes vibes from Path of Exile the other day, after a reddit poster threatened to mail a bomb to ggg headquarters

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Ghostlight posted:

I will hear no ill words about Magic: the Gathering™ (1997)

im goiong back to shandalar

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
i liked the suicide minion build

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Ghostlight posted:

No, that was the last major revamp of the game to bring it more in-line with where they were going with the console version. the passive trees were completely removed and replaced by a few tiers of choices where within each tier you just took one of a few options of Talent bonuses, and Traits were just how they handled displaying the unique or class based aspects of the character that weren't optional, like a hero is a bruiser so they have a trait saying they get damage bonuses from strength and durability stats.

Yeah, we don't remember any of it because everyone stopped playing after the movement skill """""""rework""""""

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
its just going to be a reskinned Anthem

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Ghostlight posted:

I really just want to drive a flaming motorcycle around a map without having to get off to fight or loot.

same but a surfboard

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
miss it so much, just want her back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Just a big mad libs of bugs.