Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

I can bench more than you.
Super duper excited about the patch. I think I'm gonna prestige Hawkeye and take him through the story again because when I'd come back to play with a friend, I forgot how ridiculously fun to play he was. He's also got the best gear pre-patch of all my 60s, so I might as well. I need to level my team ups for the bonuses anyway, so I'll run about doing that.

It'll be nice to see other peeps online again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

Overminty posted:

We found them, the person who mains Hawkeye.

I love my dumpster fire of a human being, I am not ashamed. (He's really fun to play, and will be more so with the changes to his build coming in.)

Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

To be fair, I have all but about...a half dozen characters unlocked and I like a lot of them. Cap and Scarlet Witch are fun, so is Storm and Human Torch, so I'll have plenty to do in the coming weeks.

Lywinis
Nov 5, 2007

PaybackJack posted:

Was anyone using a gamepad to play this before the patch? Sounds like the gamepad controls have been improved and that's something that appeals to me now.

I was, and it's a little more intuitive for me to run with a gamepad now (hands are poo poo with mouse and keyboard, this stops the strain on my fingers). The autolock button -- RB on the Xbox controller I use -- is poo poo and I had to turn it off. It used to lock onto the boss whilst I was facing them, now it locks onto every enemy and I can't swap. It's a little irritating, because I could just lock onto an enemy boss and go to town with ranged characters but now I'm having to rethink positioning every 2 seconds.

But if you like that, then there's something there for you. Autolock is terrible imo.