Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Oh boy, I sure do love taking my fully survival specced Hulk into a Shocker terminal and getting one or two shot by a random cosmic Maggia. Seriously, whose idea was it to release the difficulties tuned for items which do not exist in game yet?

Let's not even mention that literally all of the gear that drops pre-level cap is so intensely boring as to be a cure for insomnia. None of the loot matters and you can't even just speed through the zones to skip it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
gently caress it, I'll give this another shot. Can I get an invite for CronoSMagnum?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
As far as I could tell, the only word is "Not Next Patch"

So "soon"?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Anyone know how Gaz is actually doing financially? I'm almost wondering if they'll even be able to survive until Omega Items are released.

I honestly can't see many people playing this flaming wreck of a game for much longer.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
I suppose its a testament to the game that I absolutely loathe pretty much every design decision they've made lately and yet here I am reinstalling the game for a third time this week.

What are some good Ranged characters at the moment? Maybe they'll have it easier then my Hulk does.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
So I've got 700-ish splinters left over and haven't played in months. What characters are actually fun/not preparing to be nerfed into non-existence?

So far I'm looking at Nightcrawler, Ultron, or Doctor Doom.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
I think I'll go with nightcrawler because I already have enough stomp and smash characters. Does NC die to a stiff wind or does his mobility give him enough survivability to not eat poo poo to any random blue maggia?

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
All I know is, despite having just bought two fresh heroes with splinters, I'm definitely not playing this half baked poo poo until they put in the items that the game is loving tuned for.

I mean really now, how stupid is that? "Hey, we've tuned all content for a new tier of gear!" "Sweet, where does it drop?" "It's not in yet, but soon"

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

i think of #MAGA

If what I've heard about Captain America lately is true, so does Marvel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
But look at all the new content we get to play with you guys!