Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

cams posted:

i am at war with people on the mho forums trying to turn it into the glorified progressive clicker game that mhpc became. game actually has a good difficulty curve and they wanna whine and complain about it and ask for teamups.

i will be a crusader against teamups

Who cares about teamups AKA Diablo henchmen, how would that change anything besides allowing Z-tier heroes to do things in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

There's that Hades game that's in early access

Also I love that this thread still lives

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Strange Matter posted:

This seems like it would have been very easy to make and would have looked great on screen.

Can't have any actual skulls because China

At least they gave TM a hood, wonder if they look better with it up

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Playable Rancor Keeper when

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

To the dickheads who kept jumping down the shaft during OT Palpatine, thanks for wasting our night

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

i got ryolnir to tell me on stream if they ever did do a new hero release on April Fool's day it would be Adam X the X-Treme

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

HebrewMagic posted:

Netmarbu seems to have a new open world mobile mmo cookin', here's a trailer of no gameplay

Cap and some of those animations look straight out of MH

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

MH was the best game, from the insane playerbase and forums to the ridiculous systems and 'balance'. Every patch was a beautiful mix of new things and broken poo poo

Too perfect for this world, we will never see it's like again

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Thunder Sheep posted:

So a lot of you already know this, but we recently tried to buff the splinter drop rate on the *ahem* and that resulted in eternity splinters dropping virtually never. (I admire everyone's commitment to making this experience as Gaz-like as possible) Looks like the only way to increase splinter drops is through, unsurprisingly, some sort of buff to your character.

To help some of the newer players while we get this figured out, I threw together this tier list so you have an idea who to prioritize while splinters are scarce.

Splinters should be fixed around the time we get Moleman to start spawning again. In the meantime enjoy our extended WandaVision event and make sure you grab your free 1950s Black and White Scarlet Witch or Vision costume!

Why is this tier list for so triggering, want to click that disagree so hard

I don't even remember Black Bolt being playable though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

C. Everett Koop posted:

#4 the entire Capcom side of UMvC3

Holding down Hurricane Kick clearing out midtown and my EX meter barely moves, Ryu movement build is good