Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Logged in this morning, Deadpool still fun. That's all I needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Server's are down, aren't they?

Come home from work, ready for a weekend of playing, and then I can't log in.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Ghost Rider and Thor are still fun too. And I finally manage to not be a complete glass cannon when playing Loki, so that's good too.

Dashes and TPs are irritating, but I guess I'll have to live with it. No use complaining (too much) then.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Speaking of Blackagar … I bougth the bundle yesterday and played him to 60. Got the achievement for it and all. I also traded in 990 boosts to vouchers and geared up Ultron to do mystic mystery 10.

The same log in stuff as I got yesterday, no Black Bolt, no new boosts, and Ultron is just as he's been since I got him. If I didn't have the achievements for getting BB to 60 and doing mm 9, I would've thougth yesterday was just a dream. Oh, also, the Gs I spent on buying the BB bundle are gone too.

Gaz … :doom:

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

MMAgCh posted:

They had server issues yesterday that resulted in a rollback. Get in touch with their customer support, they'll sort you out.

Yeah. I've done that. Just playing the waiting game now. Won't get everything I lost back, of course, but that's understandable.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, is the Strange event a recurring one? I seem to remember it from last year, too (at least I've got a ton of sling rings in my inventory).

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
No no no, what you say is that you were drunk at the time and your dog had just died. You can get away with anything, then.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Have they done anything with the PC version after Nick Fury? I downloaded a patch, but couldn't really find any patch notes.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

BabyFur Denny posted:

I mostly miss the raccoon GIFs

Then you'll probably enjoy PYF Raccoon. 48 pages of racon bliss.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
904 hours played
$1,500.49 spent

Not too much for the game that thougth me how to whale.

Kinda sad to see it go, but on the other hand, it hasn't really been fun in ages, so … meh.

At least I cosmiced Deadpool, and had a blast playing him untill the horribad changes took him, and the enjoyment I used to feel when I logged in, down in the grave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
I just want to whale in this game so hard, and play my waifu Deadpool.