Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
:tif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

starlord is good they made the pewpew better

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Mover posted:

Grenades are super fun once you get the rotation down and put some infinity towards dash reduction too

I haven't tried the grenade build yet but elemental blast + 3 loaders + spender is pretty nice and I get to brut for 500k every 2 seconds

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

i managed to log on last night and try out new starlord and now i cant log in because it says my PW is incorrect and the site's recovery feature is broken :shepface:

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

is ultron good

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

gaz is the true villain

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

He's good as long as you aren't playing pure summoner.

looks like he gets to autopilot his summons via talents anyway so I guess just pick a ranged build and the autosummon talents would be alright

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

someone sell me an ultron enchilada beam in this dead game

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Titan posted:

She's pretty strong now, but they also broke her a little, a long with a lot of other heroes. The particle filters are all hosed up and other players can see her squirrels and it just covers everything in squirrels and dust. She is rather awesome now though.

What kind do you need?

energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Titan posted:

Whats your in game name? Steam is being stupid and won't find you.

ingame name is Grandio
I have no idea how much things are worth any more but I managed to find a lizard serum and a hyde in the two days since reinstalling plus my old stuff from pre-BUE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯