Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So how is Doom now? Worth logging back in and grinding the last dozen levels of Cosmic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Marvel Heroes Obama, very excited for the rebrand.

It's canon.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

How shitbox is his computer if it can't even stream this? I could do it on mine and it was built from moderately budget parts in 2010.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Could be worse, it could be moist garbage, the most unpleasant garbage of all.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yes here it is. Over 4,442 celebs who died at 69.

http://www.who2.com/famous-people-died-at-age-69-years-old/

Just the first page is all our heroes of our generation.

Unnice. :(

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hi I was thinking of getting back in to finish cosmic Doom, what all's changed...

:yikes:

Cease to Hope posted:

Lockjaw rules though

Lockjaw is a good dog.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Fried Sushi posted:

Comments today from Gaz:

And the Brevik's weigh in:

Why is it every time I come back to this thread to see if the game's turned around it's even more :yikes: than last time?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

F

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm surprised they didn't wait until after Christmas to eke out one last big sale.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

McSpanky posted:

LMAO, DCUO is now the premiere online superhero game. WHERE IS YOUR GOD GAZ NOW

There's also Ch... Yeah, I can't finish that sentence.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Yep.

Kind of sad to see it go, would have liked to play some new content.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We never got to fight the greatest Marvel villain.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I spent about $2.50 on the game. That Cap and Iron Man pack when it was on sale.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

If after a couple days I never post on the forums again, assume I died from a heart attack recreating the Thingburger.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

the key to the thing burger was the Punch Packing Thing Sauce™

i purchased and ate this menu item and remember asking the waitress what the Thing Sauce was and she couldn't tell me

i'm 99% sure it was ketchup and mayo mixed together

That's what I used for mine. Still felt like it was missing something to rate better than an "eh".

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

Champions is still alive, inexplicably

If the "lootboxes are gambling" movement forces actual change on the industry, all of Cryptic's MMOs will suddenly vanish once their main source of income dries up.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

Gazillion's new CEO legally changed his name because if you look up his real name this is the first result

http://davedohrmann.blogspot.com

According to Doomsaw it's a known thing at Gaz and the board actively suppressed it from being mentioned during the contract re-negotiations with Disney earlier this year

Mods knew.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Will we have enough to make a Weekend Web of it before the forum servers shut down?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Too bad Disney didn't consider handing MH off to another studio who'd actually put content in, turn it into an actual revenue stream instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I'd have actually come back for that.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Madcosby posted:

drat I forgot how much fun it was hearing about the origin of equipment names and terrible comic story lines I was introduced to by marvel heroes goons

Definitely my resurgence of interest in comics came from playing this game with yall. Good times

Seeing Doom's portrait as one of his legendaries after reading Superior Foes was great.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Your Battle Buddy posted:

has it really only been a week lmao. i wonder what hopeless dreams some of those dudes on official are clinging onto now

edit: also like a month ago even when all this poo poo was obvious I had to laugh because Comixfan against all reason went ahead and bumped/updated like 20 new hero costume idea threads

There are a few people in various stages of grief still posting on the steam group. http://steamcommunity.com/app/226320/discussions/

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Your Battle Buddy posted:

He's still in the pinball game (I think!)!)!)

His table is ok. His missions are kind of bad but the rest is decent. Not bad like the Guardians table, but still not great.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I sure hope they farm out the Moon Knight movie to some relatively unknown but talented director.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Good, the MCU really needs a good Doom as a main villain.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Gaz traded MH's soul for Pogs.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Cleared a PoE season when the Labyrinth came out but haven't really had the desire to get back in and see the new actual content the hard modes were replaced with.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kainser posted:

Are there any good waifus in PoE? that was the only reason I played marvel heroes tbh

Piety and Merveil

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ponzicar posted:

Your heart also couldn't take it if it did happen.

My arteries are still contaminated from the one I tried making.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Giedroyc posted:

When's the Holiday event starting Gaz?

It's a new augmented reality event where you run around in the street shouting your favorite quotes from the game.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

My one regret is I never got to do the raids.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ugh, I gotta admit defeat already. And it sucks but I admit it: Density 2 was a miss. I messed up the Bat Signal to you all. Pretend I never said anything about this game. La dee dah dee dah. Moving on.

Should've gone with Warframe. I got back in after wanting something like Destiny 2 but cheaper and now I've got so many different and unique guns and I love them all except for the garbage ones I only used to gain experience before throwing away.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

:gaz:

Doomtoot smiley will forever be tied to a dead dev studio.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Reminds me, the achievement for doing Wakanda as Black Panther has become a semi-permanent resident on my rare achievement showcase thanks to the game dying before he got popular. The Caves of Qud achievements I just got pushed it off but it'll be back when more people get those.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The problem with It Lurks Below is it looks like another Terraria clone and I've already got Terraria and Starbound for that kind of gameplay.

Obvious Plant

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

HebrewMagic posted:

I loved nut facts so much

I also loved Doom's "Another trinket for the pile"

Doom knew.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Who had them?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Kainser posted:

Remember that Marvel forbid Gaz from making dances for the heroes since it was too silly.

I bet that was a lie told by lazy animators who didn't want to design them.

Zaodai posted:

I would weep tears of joy if Battlefront 2 were actually EA's biggest failure. I doubt it would make the top 10.

EA hasn't shut the studio down yet, so it's not their biggest.

I'm sure their upcoming Destiny clone will be a bigger failure and the final nail in Bioware's coffin.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Remember when they removed the entire game?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Deakul posted:

Sorry.

The Infinity War event is coming to an end, I haven't had any time to grind for the stones and craft them into the probably gimmicky gauntlet.
Anyone know if it was actually worth crafting?

I've been on 100% of the time the game's been up since it started and I still don't have that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Adult Sword Owner posted:

"Trion Worlds will combine the Gazillion tools with its Trion Glyph platform"

They may have not thought this through

The perfect storm.