Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

I am cautiously optimistic about these changes but worried the lack of content won't keep me sticking around for long.

At least it will be nice to see people in the guild chat for at least a week or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

We found them, the person who mains Hawkeye.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Silvyfox posted:

I love my dumpster fire of a human being, I am not ashamed. (He's really fun to play, and will be more so with the changes to his build coming in.)

He was my first token drop I think. Him or Storm, both of which I've played a whole bunch and had fun with.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

This patch is also just the motivation to actually play with the last free hero that was handed out whenever that was.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Speaking of the latest datamine was posted in the dead thread so here it is again.

http://marvelheroes.info/datamine/31/

e;

Kelp Plankton posted:

we're back baby
I'm the slowly curling fingers

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Jedit posted:

Did Rogue get her permanent "power wardrobe", then?

Yes you can right click on her steal powers and see a list of them, with those you haven't stolen yet greyed out.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Oenis posted:

Everytime I try to get back into this I stare at my inventory and stash that are filled with heaps of event items and boxes and boosts and fragments that I have no idea what to do with and bounce back off. They need to have an inventory cleaner for expired items and a sort function.

Also I have some eternity splinters saved up (I think) and looked through the store, but didn't find the random hero box? Is that gone, can you only buy specific heroes now?

You can still buy them from adam warlock or the other eternity splinter vendors.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Grinning Goblin posted:

Bad news guys, GAZ IS FINISHED.

We all laughed at the threats, but how do they even BEGIN to recover?

Banned my account I fast tracked with £880 just as got the account to "max" stats KiIljoy account created May XX XXXX On 18th of Sept 2015 I was banned from this game without reason. I emailed appeals team and still have not had a response to the matter. Gazillion are clearly breaking their... own terms and conditions and eula agreement. They have not opened dialogue on this at all to discuss refund of transactions on account or to uban the account. I have a ban on the primary Ultimate Account I had for selling it. Which is fine I broke the rules on that account. But I have not on this fresh account, no rules broken whatsoever. Nowhere in their eula and terms and conditions does it state that the INDIVIDUAL is banned for ETERNITY if banned for selling an account in the past. Ive posted on their twitter, facebook etc. nothing. will not engage on this at all. I am also not going to let this drop. £880 is a lot of money. I feel robbed. Regards ******* *****

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Strange Matter posted:

So this is the first time actually playing in like four months. I spent like 3 hours last night just working on my inventory problems and stuff. Couple questions:

1. Is it still All Hela, All the Time as far as blessings are concerned?
2. Since everything is now based around Stats, is the easiest way to gear now just load in whatever stuff gives you the most + to your two Archetype stats?

Star-Lord seems fun now, I think I'll go and prestige him.

Hela now gives rating rather than a flat percentage so it's subject to diminishing returns. There are are now different types of blessing; Offensive, Defensive and Utility. There's also Odin's blessing, which has an additional +1 all attributes bonus if you have one of each type equipped. These can be freely swapped around so it's worth playing around and seeing what works.

And yeah gearing around your archetype seems to be the way to go so far. Some of the old all hero artifacts have very high bonuses.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Strange Matter posted:

No kidding; my wife had the smuggest look on her face since she had a stash full of formerly useless Any-Hero uniques that now have insane stat bonuses.

If it helps they're still dropping like flies in cht :v:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I've been using a couple of lucky red envelopes when prestiging just to make the early stages a bit easier.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

They changed everything and added nothing.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

The Archaic posted:

What is the best challenge bonus to attach to uniques for Captain America? Still fighting or should I change them all to strength?

Fighting probably wins out as it's slightly more crit damage as opposed to deflect chance but there's really not much in it. If you currently have all fighting I see no reason to switch any to strength.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Your account is separate from steam so as long as you remember it you're good to go.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Don't let Stan Lee see that Huggernaut TTK. He will demand the nerf as mutants are not allowed to be good.

Literally shaking

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

One of the loading screens says they drop but I've never seen it in ~450 hours of play.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You'll never live this down Toshimo

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Or they could be referring to the mission you hand back to jocasta, which I think is tracked under global events.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

malhavok posted:

What's happening to it?

+all going down to 1-2

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Whatever was there is gone. What was it?

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

The armor target buff for juggernaut doesn't seem to be getting cleared after beating him on green terminal. Time to stock up on catalysts I guess.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Yeah I had an ilvl 64, poo poo's weird.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Frustrated posted:

Is there any way to toggle off the bonus xp? I've got a ton of lvl 60 heroes from way back and a few of my friends just picked this up from the first time. I'd like to level one of the four or five unlocked characters I have with them, but I don't want to outpace the poo poo out them while leveling.

There should be a checkbox for it under the gameplay section of the options.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I had some fun in this game with you guys but it was time rip :rip:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

punchymcpunch posted:

whats pepperami? pepperoni made of paper?

https://youtu.be/l4q2LLX5oLw

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I miss this dumb game

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

I tried to fill the void recently with some MUA but it's just not the same.

I miss my Storm :smith:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

mape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

https://twitter.com/frailgesture/status/1374480447300767749