Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Don't take Yancy St. from me Mr. Gaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They haven't managed to scrub everything yet.

Whatta revoltin' development.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
The Fantastic Four rights situation is a little more involved than just "Fox won't play ball". The actual movie rights holder for F4 and related characters has been Constantin Film since 1986 (they show up in the Production credits for all the movies, and help handle distribution). Constantin Film has just been subcontracting Fox for the "movie every seven years" bit. Constantin Film is currently owned by Constantin Medien AG, which as I understand is a fairly strong independent media group in Germany, so it's not like they're in danger of sudden bankruptcy or hostile takeovers which could lead to a cancelled contract. There was some talk of them shuttering Constantin Film to focus on other media, but it's like as not they'd just shuffle the rights further. And there's been buzz of Fox making another Fantastic Four movie again, too...

But we all know this is just the end result of Gaz defying their masters with that one-time Fantastic Four sale. They flew too close to the sun.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I'm excited that they're adding the Future Foundation cards back to the shop, I missed those costumes!

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
How good are our friends at CQC?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A41xrnrppKc
That's what it was if you missed it live.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
I thought the private server was just down waiting for the next Raft revision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
You needed people to be standing around to taste the sweet tea.