Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Section Z posted:

Any insight Heroes who fall under "Don't worry too much about dying without keeping a hand hovering over defense skills", that can still conveniently reach/shoot enemies on the other side of the screen on demand? Or the at least convenient for mixing it up with both melee and ranged toys instead of "I gave my Cyclops one karate chop"

I saw the "Dashes and teleports are now charge based" bit in the OP, so that probably means I cant just nonstop shoulder tackle my way between literally every single enemy like I did with Thing when I first tried out this game ages ago.

A pleasant bonus would be a Hero who does not have the assumption of editing in more hotkeys or using Autohotkey for the player base's expectation of performance. I'm sure I'm overthinking things though, so whatever I end up using once I reinstall should be fine.
Good news. There are only 8 active power slots now, so those days are over and done with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

He did though. So there's a new guy using Kelp's account now.

That's the main reason I took over the SG about a year ago.
"The Yellow Wedding"