Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Rest in peace you big dumb superhero videogame, I cosmic'd two Canadian killing machines, played punisher before he was good, and learned to love ol Hornhead. :gaz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Final tally I spent about $550+ and 813 hours on this wild ride. RIP Hot dog game.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Marvel Heroes: MASSIVE SYSTEM UPDATE. GAME CLOSED FOREVER. Attn: It's time to logout!

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Important news: leowyld has moved on to the new phone animal crossing game

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

It's fitting that ICR's steam avatar is from loadout

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

I've read some of those fanfics

I've written some of those fanfics
just kidding I only wrote one and it was Taskmaster rocking Deadpool's hole

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I can't tag team squirrel girl, the punisher, and Juggernaut in path of Exile to fight dinosaurs in Manhattan, what's the loving point

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

ponzicar posted:

So this means that they will start selling Thingburgers at Disneyland restaurants?

Don't joke about that, my heart can't take the hit that it won't happen

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Ride into the sunset valiant outdated spider-man movie banner

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm one of those losers who loved just hearing all the characters interact with each other - usually just a quip, sometimes a throwback to an old story or something.

Best line to this day is probably still Juggy: "I'm on a roll! And not like my step brother Chuck."

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Strange, picking up the Eye of Agamoto unique: it's no Eye of Agamoto, but it will do.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

:pirate: ye be qualifyin' fer cabin boy now

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Real poo poo I've got good memories of leveling punisher and just having every single interact be a walk of shame with every single character poo poo talking the poor guy

I've got less good memories of punisher being my first character

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Also rip to this being like the last game we're ever gonna be able to play as people like Moon Knight and Blade, y'all going back in the bin after this

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That godforsaken duck's eyes

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

A Russian nesting doll of Hugh Jackman sounds like a dream I had one time

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

True, lest we forget the time Spider-Man was reborn by exploding out of his own rear end after turning into a giant spider

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That role is clearly for Black Bolt, it's like you're not even trying

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

In the spirit of my chat history, I will offer one more time to be someone's internet boyfriend to buy me a copy of Warhammer 400: Mouse Punch 2

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The obvious work would be black trim like his suit, but what you REALLY need to do is pay some dude to airbrush Wolvie on the hood

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Record a video of someone downloading and printing the fat rogue picture before burning it in their yard, slap it on the new gaz

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Play "Sins of the Father" from metal gear solid v over it

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I wonder what cides is up to besides being a loving weirdo stalker to women with the poor luck to glance at him on a given day

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

poo poo, now I miss moleman

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Inferno Cop obviously

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Woah no way me too

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Too short as usual

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Look I'm always down to suck some gok

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I also miss leowyld

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I have many good memories of yelling through playthroughs of MUA with friends, shouting at each other when we died for bullshit reasons and wasting time on the trivia

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I got MUA as a pack-in for my 360 and traded it in within a day because it is bad.

Game is way better with friends, sorry you didn't have any :shrug:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Y'all what were your favorite antics surrounding this game, I'm telling the story of this poo poo to my partner and it's frankly hard to remember it all

I forget did Hank Pym send death threats on top of being obsessed with Wasp or was it just the creepy obsession

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I miss saying I was grinding costumes and having everyone pre-emptively congratulate me on my Thing Pants

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Oh my God I forgot about that holy gently caress

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'll miss Carnage squealing at everyone in his thick as tar accent that he was ON THE SIDE OF THE AAAANGELS NOW

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I also told my partner about Juggy having the line "I'm on a roll, and not like my step brother Chuck!" and I think that was the first time I've actually seen someone's jaw drop

:itjb:

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Then buy a PS4 for Yakuza and consider Spider-man a bonus

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

i think they like to get the license before they start developing a game, and gaz were basically cybersquatting, both in the sense that they were sitting on the license and doing nothing, and in the sense that they squatted down and took a poo poo directly onto their keyboard

A fat, semisolid turd landing on a keyboard would certainly explain away quite a few of the things we saw go live

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

dont forget symbiote spidey's super nasty-tone when he says "Hey Frank, how's the family?"

always a crowd-pleaser

I actually forgot that one. Yikes Peter, read the loving room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I loved nut facts so much

I also loved Doom's "Another trinket for the pile"