Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Im a new player but the meme in the thread title has confused me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Logged in, sorted through my garbage inventory backlog for 30 mins, quit. Also why do dashes have cooldowns in hubs? To stop us skipping past vendor content?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cams posted:

the game is "broken" in the sense that only one part of the big patch is in yet. right now, if you want to go in and grind a cosmic prestige or endgame stuff, there's nothing to do yet.

NecroMonster posted:

You literally cannot progress the story because several missions/zones are bugged and you either won't get progress (taskmaster institute) or you'll disconnect everytime you try and enter (a ton of things in part/act 4).

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

It's happening now on steam isn't it?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

the worst bug is how dash stops working after like 3 presses

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The greatest trick ICR ever pulled was convincing the world he didnt exist.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Grinning Goblin posted:

The main point of infinite teleports wasn't to avoid the blatant red outline, but to just get from one worthwhile encounter to the next

Yeah, this. The charges on your dash means you need to use your sprint, and the charge up time on your sprint means that you won't want to ever stop running so the levelling experience is now sprinting to the boss ASAP instead of teleporting to the boss ASAP.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

But I liked getting the bounty :( and killing mafia guys :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yeah dummy I THINK you mean a SERUM mechanic - Blade doesn't drink blood he's a good guy LOL

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

He has bloodlust but he never acts on it cos he meditates

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nodoze posted:

What is going on in this game now

Jubilee's sunglasses are WRONG

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

#otherkin4trumplestiltskin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cosmic terminals have great rewards, some of the best rewards, everyone is talking about how great they are. Huge rewards. Make mine Marvel again!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

So my old MO with the game was to just level characters and barely play endgame poo poo.

Is it even worth touching story mode anymore?

Same, and it still works. It's just... you know how you used to run out of spirit, and then you couldn't dash to the next story quest? That happens now at full spirit as well, enjoy.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I think it's pretty cool that they spent all that effort on a fuckin teamup instead of doing maybe 5% more work to make her playable because all the character designers have been reassigned to running in hamster wheels to charge the batteries on Asros's mobility scooter hospitalised in a simultaneous bicycle crash which broke all their wrists and that's why Beast took 8 months.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

By request, my Beast Bing Build:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Looks more like Blue Teenwolf to me.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Shoulda made Prof X playable instead.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

haha sport

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/828444684506714114

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TAKE THAT LEFTIES

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

You can never go home again imo.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Can't wait to see how Daniel Randall Thor gets the Heron Mark Tattoo and beats up some False Dragons and also I guess Colleen Wing tugs her braid constantly?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

actually it could take a whole lifetime cos they just do a montage to show the passing of time or whatever

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I just hope the Big Bad is the guy who sweeps Daniel LaRusso's leg and then apologises profusely, he's my favourite karate villain.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gaz defied the courts and implemented the Muslim nerf.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

No the Wizard is Captain Marvel. You're probably thinking of Captain Marvel's Monster.

:discourse:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ransome posted:

Another thing you could do if you are wanting to see how different characters play at 60 is look at the videos from our past tournaments!

http://super96.azurewebsites.net/ and http://wild110.azurewebsites.net/

You can click on a name/time and if a video was submitted for that round, it'll pop up!

Although with the movement changes and various character changes the speed/power level might not be the same anymore. But it'll give you an idea how a character might play!

This is just cruel. RIP teleporting and having fun.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Worth it for the punchy videos though. Now that Twin Peaks is starting up again we need, no DEMAND, a new Groot Force tournament.

Imagine how long the livestream of 110 25 minute videos would be.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Erdricks posted:

https://vid.me/9eJ6

For posterity's sake, this is my entirely accurate video of what it is like to play this game.

haha

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yes, that's he should be king.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I still say 3 million illegals voted for you.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

First, download like 40 hours of podcasts.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yeah but it took like 6 hours to farm the boxes bro.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

One time I cosmiced Colossus with no boosts, it wasn't too bad.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im the Tuff 13

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mover posted:

yah wahtever but check out the new fairly loving husky Doc Ock VA with patented yellow gut action and posable corn syrup man tits #dadbod #superior #healthateverysize

e:this motherfucker got pleats into his drat skintight leggings. unmarried older relative from 1925 lookin rear end

this dude needs to be playable

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Holy poo poo... is he wearing dishwashing gloves?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The one that looks incredibly detailed and also lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Medusa-Lilith Imaqueen