Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Saint Freak posted:

For every dollar you spend resurrecting MH I will spend two to make sure it stays dead.

What do you have against my dream to fight an army of dinosaurs in midtown New York with a team of Juggernaut, Rocket Raccoon, and melee build Cyclops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I mean, it is a comic book property. If history has taught us anything, there's a 50% chance that it will be back from the dead 5 years later as a horseman of Apocalypse.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Who would have known that this is what Gaz was talking about when they said we'd be fighting Thanos sometime in the foreseeable future.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Shame Adam was too busy selling things for splinters. If only you gave him more splinters!
HE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I miss mowing down a wall of dinosaurs as the Juggernaut.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Remember the old infinity system. And the newer infinity system.

I remember holding off on spending any points into that system because I was convinced they would eventually finish/refine it.
What a poor stupid fool I was.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Wait, the thread title is actually accurate now? There's actually a somewhat playable build of the game out now?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Still miles better than me spending the past few months assuming this thread was just continuing it's several year long bit rather than actually having private server info inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Huge same. Yesterday's episode is definitely making me regret putting off playing as Nightcrawler until the game had like a month left to live.