Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
Hulk is so much fun right now. I just passed the cosmic trial with sub 60 uniques and no legendary with about a minute to spare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
I made summoner rogue and my rotation is press 4 buttons once every 30 seconds and hold down left mouse until the screen is dead.

Also, my Nefarious Mask of Doom artifact refuses to let me bless it via transfer or enchanter just giving me the error, "crafting failed: output item could not be generated".

dblankenship81 fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 22, 2017

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
Not sure if anyone's tried thing yet but wow is he strong. He was my very first 60 and has basically sat collecting dust since.

100% uptime on 75% less damage with 50% uptime to reflect all projectiles and solid aoe and solo damage makes for fun times.

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
After playing through some tanky dudes, She Hulk so far has come out on top in a big way. Her damage leaves a bit to be desired, although my gear is garbage (same for all my heroes).

The gist of it is you no longer have combo points, everything is free, and once you're at full anger final verdict and closing argument lower the cd on your dempsey roll and aoe damage sig which gives you 22.5% dmg buff and dmg reduction for 10 seconds and 40% dmg resistance to you and allies for 5 seconds.

Your sig also summons a random sidekick for 30 seconds on a 2 min cd which is lowered by 12 seconds every time you use bar exam, which itself is lowered by 10 seconds every time you use your sig.

Also, every finisher you use gives you a stacking buff that caps at 20% bonus damage / deflect change / attack & move speed which add to full angers damage / attack & move speed.

All in all she's a bit of fun to just spam sig and beatdown while elbow dropping around and taking no damage.

Oh ya, could I get an invite. Blankenship

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013
Just in case anyone else is farming cube shards to get some free costumes before they go away forever...

Cosmic terminals give no shards. If you red first, then green you can get one from each run. If you green first though it won't give you one from red.

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013

Ghostlight posted:

You can also run red twice and get both.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dblankenship81
Mar 1, 2013

Saint Freak posted:

I guess you haven't seen the movies which are the highest of canons and shape the very foundation of marvel games.

According to my old VHS tapes, Gladiators TTK will be < 10 seconds then!