Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

At least patch has been good for me to test out my internet speed so .. yay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Think am still a little burnout of this, logged in yesterday, fiddled with the inventory ....got bored and went back to PoE :s

I'll check it out more in the weekend or when the other update happens :|

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Might play this more than 1h per week when BB is released, if he's good.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I will say this about Black Bolt, his initial TC iteration really captures the character's depiction in the comics of sitting around doing nothing, then whispering and blowing up everything, then not really wanting to do anything for a long while.

He fires energy from his hands and not his head antennas.

#notmyblackbolt

:colbert:

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Overminty posted:

One of the loading screens says they drop but I've never seen it in ~450 hours of play.

I got a costume drop on my first 10 minutes with the game in the 'old' (new account only) tutorial. Think i got another one almost 900h later.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

The faces are the problem. Maybe it looks better ingame , idk.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

So, what's a good build for NotMyBlackagarBoltagon?

Only got him to 60 and didn't do anything else. The sig seemed nice and seems there was some synergy between the crashdown, pillar of energy (?) and pull abilities but i got to 60 after the Electra story fight so didn't get to try it that much.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

lmao, gently caress gaz(minus doomsaw and that lady artist) and this lovely game that i spent 1k hours on.

Groot Force was cool though.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Yardbomb posted:

Loadout was a fun game with a bunch of potential that got mishandled into the grave.

drat, sounds like this other game i used to play ...

edit: regarding these recent 'news' .. i can only

so loving poetic that they hosed up even the shutdown deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Now they can have Fantastic Four events in MH without problems!

--

Also on reddit people are saying that Sony is giving refunds to people who have PS4 Marvel Heroes. (Seems to only from August ----> NOW though)