Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
I want to die.

I always want to die, but I especially want to die right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

Jusupov posted:

Is this about trump or movement powers

Both, really.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Lozareth posted:

Tried out chains Ghost Rider and, man, GR got ruined. His awesome bike-riding badass ult got changed to a wimpy, crappy thing where tiny chains appear and spin around and spit fire on their own with no control of where they do damage. He has no spirit restore anymore. Chains Ablaze got changed to a steroid instead of a passive and you have to choose between it or Infernal Contract. Penance Stare's damage is pathetic. All of his uniques have Str and Int on them but he gets damage from Str and Energy. Like many heroes, he suffers from not enough hotkeys and again really needs his dash and signature to have their own keybindings. But at least he's still durable while doing crap damage.

My beautiful bone son, what have they done

I don't want to see this for myself but at the same time I have to do it. I need to know.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Started playing this again recently against my better judgement.

Is the way to play this still running terms and one-shots, or should I be doing something else?

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Jusupov posted:

Go to cosmic hightown or midtown and don't leave. Also I purged you from the poe guild but if you wan't to come back just say so.

Dude, I bought one of those guild stash tabs. I figured that'd make me an honorary "cool dude" or some poo poo.

(It's all good, I don't have it installed right now anyways. If I do start playing it again at some point I'll let you know.)

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I am so happy TonyBing is still alive. Unreasonably so.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

It says there's nothing shared between PC and PS4.

This pretty much confirms that I'll never play on PS4.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

jujojoh posted:

So it will be like warframe console release. I want to congratulate Gaz for lasting long enough to release a game on 3 year old console.

DE stated that PS4 would have account crossplay or synergy or synchronization or some poo poo for ages before finally going "we can't do it." and compromising with a one time account copy. Said copy didn't carry over some things, because it wasn't "fair" to the PS4 players.

gently caress that, half the reason I wanted to do it was to be a shithead and roll around in Excal Prime. The list of stuff that didn't come over was something like 20 or 30 items long, too.

At least Gaz is coming out at the gate and saying there won't be any kind of PC/PS4 connection, period.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

"MAKE WAY FOR MIKE THE HOLY, BEST WM IN THE GAME" is one of my favorite things. I also loved tiny wolferine and big collosi and hulkbusters.

Reminder that it took me like 2 years to cosmic the only character I ever cosmic'd. It was Ghost Rider. When I started, he was bad. By the time I was done, he had been reworked and people liked him.

Marvel Heroes was weird.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

nickhimself posted:

Of course I'm alive, I just had to oust myself from the marvel cancer to regain some semblance of autonomy from the gaz IV drip

That owns and makes the whole trip worth the while. I'm glad to hear someone else enjoyed lukey man.

I remember getting really pissed after farming fisk for a month and getting zero canes, then making a dumb picture about it

Ahhh, the good old days before they made drop rates ridiculous

sing song, sing song

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm not going to share my whalenumber with you reprobates, but I showed my wife and she turned around and walked out of the room and hasn't spoken to me since

I knew you were married but lmao a lawyer? This explains nothing

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

big parcheesi player posted:

I guess none of us were really tough enough for Tombstone :rip:

I think I said "Guys, I don't know if I'm tough enough for Tombstone" in SG chat at least 7 times. I don't know why that poo poo was so funny to me.

That poo poo is burned into my goddamn brain.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

post your favorite dumb inside joke we had

mine would be the dumb names we used instead of the actual names (vernon, moon king)

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

The players left on those games probably all know each other at this point.

Part of why I stopped playing Lawbreakers is everyone who was still playing got real tired of my bullshit.

How am I supposed to do stupid bullshit if no one is falling for it anymore? :c

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I've wanted to play this at least three different times since it shut down.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Warframe exists, Destiny 2 is fine it just needs updates it probably won't get for months/years.

Vermintide 2 will be good but not something worth making a main time investment, probably.

#trufax

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Gibbering Madness posted:

Surfs up broham, poop beach here we go. Shaka gnar gnar 🤙

I am looking forward to making it to Act 7 instead of Act 6 this time.

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Erdricks posted:

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a warhammer game where "40,000" does not follow the warhammer part.

yo wouldn't it have been rad if Deathwing had been decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

Majin posted:

I know I Would love for a server To just Fall into my lap some how...

Same