Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Is Star Lord tippy tops now?

Actually scratch that question, IS NIGHTCRAWLER?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Jusupov posted:

Probably after the uniques are gone

Are they removing uniques we already have or what

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Oh, awesome.

Can't wait to convince people that The Doomsaw is BIS on everyone and sorry, it's unobtainable now.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Honestly, I think all these systems and the omega items are probably how the game should have been built a while ago.

Kinda hoping this means new content, items and characters are easier to make.

For now, though ???

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Well now I have to use that smilie all the time.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Do I play this again yet or nah?

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Only if you don't believe.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Kokoro Wish posted:

lamenting the loss of conc jumping in the move from Team Fortress Classic to Team Fortress 2.

Are you suggesting it was the right move?!

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

None of these guys are Car Summoner Luke Cage.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

This whole time I thought we were just calling them bars ironically.

That's an actual loving candy bar.

It's been years, man.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Good to know IF is still the business.

He was my second favorite melee before the revamp, looks like he's still fun.

Punisher being good is just icing on the cake.

BUT WHAT ABOUT BLADE AND PSYLOCKE AND STAR LORD

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Kheldarn posted:

Haven't seen any Psylocke or Punisher builds in the thread yet, but here's 3 builds for Star Lord, and here's one for Blade.

Wow three Star Lord builds? What is this?!

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

All talk. No trousers.

AzraelNewtype posted:

Psylocke and Star-Lord are fine, so long as you're not a weird pervert who wanted ranged Psylocke.

That's funny, because I was sure they'd ruin the melee build and make ranged viable.

Can she still stack dots and clones and assassinate? I dunno how stats and poo poo work now, or how limiting the three trees are.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

They got rid of team-ups?

YO WHAT THE gently caress, IT WAS IMPORTANT BROULSON WAS THE BEST

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

New thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3795907

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

I worry that people still find this game good and will keep it in this terrible state.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

I worry that when I periodically log into this game to see if it's turning back around that someone is going to be watching the steam game chart at that time and think "Oh, I better check it out too" and then a cascade of people logging into this poo poo game starts and they somehow get money for it.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

hope you did background checks on everyone you ever met, otherwise youre morally obligated to play marvel heroes and buy roman polanski boxsets

:vince:

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Degs posted:

I worry that when I periodically log into this game to see if it's turning back around that someone is going to be watching the steam game chart at that time and think "Oh, I better check it out too" and then a cascade of people logging into this poo poo game starts and they somehow get money for it.

Thank you, Gaz, for clearing up my worries.

All talk, no trousers.

You must be thinking of home. I can smell the sweet tea.

Yo cable, where'd you get that cyberwear?

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

I still like this one.

Also that.

Also when the story exp was insane.

Also how excited I was about Blade and then how horrifically disappointed I was right after.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

How did a game with so many stunningly good changes fail?

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Baby Proof posted:

you linked that so many times and I never did figure out why

It was one of those items released with an insane number of important variables, and that is essentially the best one that dropped AFAIK, and I got it the first day it was available.

I kept linking it to the guy on the O-forums named Psimitar who basically championed the lovely melee tree for cable, and then never used it because he never got a good Psimitar.

It still exists as long as there's a picture of it.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Am I losing my mind or were you able to join pugs doing their trial for cosmic midtown? I vaguely remember entering with people who wanted help and just spamming pirate Deadpool taunts.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Unironically the addition of a sprint animation is a huge selling point for me.

I wish I liked PoE. I really do. The itemization owns.

I just don't like that builds are basically one spammable, and there's no nightcrawler-style unlimited teleport. That latter one has killed a lot of ARPGs for me, really. D2 remaster better have fast casting sorc port or I'm broken forever.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

Insignia's couldn't be filtered.

INSIGNIAS COULDN'T BE FILTERED!

I miss it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I'm in a discord with Ryolnir and I asked if I could share this since I knew y'all would get a kick out of it

This makes me nostalgic for XenusParadox.