Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
How does Cable play with a controller?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Is the honeymoon over yet?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Wow I remember when I was booted from the SG for being offline a mere month. Total bs

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

You fools

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

P accurate imho

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I prefer games where I don't have to click at all

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Sorry to break up the FANTASTIC FOUR DEATH chat but anybody have thoughts on The Division? There's been a ton of changes since launch and im hearing good things, but can I get some opinions from my most trusted advisors (you all)?

just wait for destiny 2

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

When's the next big tourney???

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Kokoro Wish posted:

PoE is a poo poo game. poo poo coloured, poo poo systems. There are reasons why I can't even complete a single playthrough of that game.

What are the reasons you keep playing this game? We need a full picture of how broken you are

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

is it time to log in yet?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I think maybe the game was never good, but we were just bad and broken

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

cams posted:

i like the part when the mob decides it doesn't like me but the reasons aren't clearly defined so it becomes "cams did all the bad things we didn't like and believes all the bad things" which leads to super funny jokes about how my mother thought i was a mistake. internet communities are not at all tribal and gross.

:allears:

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

lol welcome to the thread. Plz don't play this game

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Oh good is our discord gonna be flooded with random goons now?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Don't play this game because it's garbage and been all but completely abandoned by the devs or because it's got a poo poo CEO. Either way, don't play the game.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

rofl if you give a poo poo about posting

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Ban this game and thread imo

Phyresis was right

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Maybe they'll let us drive the van now

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I got into a wreck driving the Punisher van and SV got me $30,0000. Thanks, Mr. Vapors, Esquire.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

can't believe i got to enjoy that without having purchased the advanced pack. best value in mh

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I changed most of my online handles from Rufio to Rugio because of this game. Also opened Rugio's Pizza and business is great

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Is that part of your toy collection?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

What PoE builds use the 1-5 method?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I loving hate games where I gotta click on things.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

What is dead cannot die, especially this thread.

Phyresis was... wrong?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Looking forward to slutting it up as the mage and passing aids along to all of you.

Oops am I gonna get banned?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

You should only download games you will play

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Put me down for a donation to buy gazillion for hotdog purposes

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Death to animes

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

LFG red raid tonight 8 Central

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

It's a slap in the face of Wasp tbh

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I never finished cosmicing Thor. This will haunt me until I die

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

You're all mad I tells ya

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Giving ICR a bad game actually steals from him the pleasure of purchasing the bad game himself

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Eonwe plays all the bad games instead of just shilling them. They are the same but different

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Are there GoKs?

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Remember how much garbage loot you had to vacuum up and sort through in this game? And all of the million in game currencies? Game kinda sucked, especially towards the end.

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm jobless now so it's the perfect time to finally finish my cosmic Thor

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I had a lot of fun with this game for sure, but my ~2500 hours in MH to me represents a kind of depressing time in my life. I am glad to have moved on. Cheers all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

Can't wait for the Unglued expansion