Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
He is surprisingly fun in my opinion. I can't say he's the best but he is my favorite sci-fi shooty guy at the moment. With optional ranged melee action!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I miss this game :(

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I loved Strange/Surfer so much, just running around dropping nukes/boards/insanity on everything in sight. I cosmiced those fuckers quick as I could.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
I remember playing the beta and just going uggggh, who thought this was going to work. It ended up being the best arpg I've played and now it's gone forever and everything is worse now.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
We got D4, where is our MH2! Not on PSP damnit!

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Holy poo poo, even accounting for time total after release, I would be stunned if the Avengers game made more with it's goofy huge budget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Still strange how much I miss this game, it scratched some itch I didn't know I had. I realize now it was because no other ARPG let me fly the Silver Surfer around a map murdering everything at light speed.