Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Are you posting with a controller too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Taskmaster...throw all the +attributes items on him.

Are there any other heroes that scale with every stat? I wonder what the highest amount of total stats you can get on him is.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Grinning Goblin posted:

I think on the TC some pubbie kept popping the level 60 potions forever and in that system it capped out at 200 per attribute in the infinity system. Which would mean that in order to first get there, you would need around at least 30000 infinity points. There is also a very good chance that attributes are 8 bit addresses because that would be the gaziest thing ever.

Are you saying potential stats from infinity are uncapped?

When I was talking about max stat total I should have specified from items/artifacts. I guess +all stats has a lot of value for him. I'll gave to get that Odin enchantment going.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Y'know, I never did try PvP. Not even once.

RIP yellowwmans

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
F :911:

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Finally got around to checking out steam's profile options and...

:negative:

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGUayf95pu8

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

super sweet best pal posted:

But can I go real fast and nuke everything in my path?

I appreciate that every character in this game had a mobility option. Resulted in funny moments like watching the Punisher combat roll past Wolverine on a motorcycle.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I will never forget ICR and the Anthem thread, but I bought the $100 platinum pack before he posted about Lost Ark in here so clearly I have learned nothing anyway

respect the cosmic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Deakul posted:

Wait has there been a Mechwarrior 5 that came out and I'm not aware of it? The gently caress?!

edit: holy poo poo! HOLY poo poo! Is it sufficiently stompy? Stuff blow up good? Mechs feel like mechs?

I've had a lot of fun getting MW5 for cheap with all DLC during last Epic sale.

It's fun to blow up and punch mechs but the missions are kinda samey and the AI isn't great for your lancemates or the enemies. Missions that require you to walk your rear end all the way to the corners of the map to blow up artillery are unfun. Overall though I'd recommend it if you're into Mechs.

There are a lot of good mods that add more advanced load out options (MW5's default mechlab is overly simplistic IMO), mech variants, weapons, and utility gear. It can be frustrating getting them all to play nicely with each other, especially if they haven't been updated since the latest DLC that added a free-roam mercenary mode.

If nothing else, I'd say a target reticle mod is mandatory because the default reticle tends to obscure targets and that is annoying. Mods that add glass to the cockpit are good as well, the default is just thin air and with all the different environments having a little dust or water on the windshield adds immersion.

There's also a VR mod, but I've found that distant targets are too blurry to make it enjoyable. YMMV depending on your setup, but I stick to flat screen so I can reliably leg and headshot mechs.