Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Can you still prestige for costumes, or is the mega patch the one that introduced the costume closet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Ugh I have the patch downloaded but the servers aren't up.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

I didn't see that the servers aren't supposed to be up until 8pm est, way to go Gaz patching during the middle of peak play time.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress yea, Cyclops with boots and Jubilee team up. I wish they would update his black modern costume because it looks like pajamas.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

What does your heart tell you?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

On summoners do primary attributes increase pet damage? I played squirrel girl last night and the tooltip on her first trait didnt mention it.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

If you like non cosmic prestiging, this is a good time to play. Trying out all the heroes is fun and soon you won't be able to get costumes for the grinder from prestiging.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Steam is extremely salty, ha ha.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Yea they had said they were gonna release Unworthy Thor as his own character for the movie, guess that's definitely not happening any time soon.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

2500 hours played in Steam, played a bit on the Gaz launcher before that though.

$2,007 spent.

Fondest memory was getting gkicked by ICR because I killed MODOK in a terminal.

edit: Only yellowed once, Cyclops, regret it to this day.

Namaer fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Nov 18, 2017

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

The gift this year is that you don't have to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

I cosmiced Cyclops before his rework just spamming bouncing beam and I thought it was death at the time but I miss it now so much.