Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

jujojoh posted:

You see, I always knew this part of Hollywood's artificial "loss" but how do studios end up paying actors like Robert Downey Jr who ended up winning big from loyalty? How did Darth Vader get a stick up his rear end but iron man hit gold titties?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHL91HQzhuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

katkillad2 posted:

This game isn't great, there's lots of things you could pick apart. However, the people who don't like this game seem to have some weird personal vendetta against it.

Being jilted over 1000 hours of play is something I'll never understand.

Game is still kinda fun if you don't have too high of standards.

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

On the quest to unite the community and uproot to new game:

So, I saw Guild Wars 2 will have a new expansion this fall and as a guy who played it on release and hasn't played it in years, what's the current status on this game from anybody who has played it VERY recently? I saw it also is F2P now with a buy option if you have $10.

Also, I'm a big Warframe fan. Love it on console and it's completely F2P. It's just, well, not very ARPG but I'd still love to play with you all!

Just throwing suggestions out and seeking opinions and feedback.

it's basically a completely different game from launch with the amount of small overhauls they've been constantly doing since launch. they merged all the server/zones so it feels pretty active all the time.

did they set a hard date for the omega patch already?

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Mr. Peabody posted:

Jeasus motherbitching christ :ughh: The Pymmer, the venom voice veterans, the sabretooth mains ().... alll of them abandoned with no redress

Pour one out in a dumpster for all the wayward Racconatics

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Jazerus posted:

whatever private server opens up had better have a boon event on opening weekend so everyone can boon party and stack up enough boons to last for the entire playtime of their account

it wouldn't be authentic otherwise

I had hundreds of hours left and DisneyDick owes me.

Server emulation opens up the possibility of x6 small wulferine. Maybe even 10x. Who knows what we can push beyond the boundaries of science.