Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
The Daily Bugle terminal is only one patch old, and the patch notes are absolutely on the forum listing? The section is above everything but the dev tracker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Apparently the PC version is just "marvelheroes.com" but the consoles are "marvelheroesomega.com" which makes all kinds of sense

Yes. The game that you personally have been playing for years is using the same URL for its info and forums that it always has. The game that just launched last month is using a new one. This is only complicated if you're new or looking for something to be confused about to laugh at gaz.

Gaz is regularly doing enough dumb things that you don't need to seek them out.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Turtlicious posted:

More like good luck grinding out the 200 eternity shards so that you can play the hero you want, that's painful and came really fast.

Moleman isn't in the game anymore, so I dare say this will take you less time.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

A Psylocke costume where she isn't basically naked? What game is this?

You mean unlike the X-Force costume she launched with, or Lady Mandarin?

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Other posted:

marvel and fox share the movie rights for skrulls apparently, skrulls are even going to be in the captain marvel movie apparently, but fox owns the rights to some specific ones so no super skrull for marvel heroes 202X

Kl'rt, the Super Skrull with FF powers, is the chapter 10 boss still. That's what the post you're replying to just said.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
I'm actually wondering now if they didn't intend to kill the game earlier than the previous notice, just the parts of the staff that exist to make content (theoretically) and manage the community (nominally). The servers probably cost less than their salary, assuming they're not already paid up through end of year.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Erdricks posted:

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of a warhammer game where "40,000" does not follow the warhammer part.

This means you don't acknowledge Blood Bowl, which is a crime worse than Marvel Heroes.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Gynovore posted:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Storm's VA was &@(!#ing horrible.

EDIT: turns out she's the same VA who did Shaundi in Saint's Row. She did a good job there, I can only assume the Marvel people didn't buy her a Starbucks Frappuchino before the gig, I dunno.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0630379/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t5

She was also Captain Marvel, who was fine. It's just the bullshit accent really.

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Senor Dog posted:

the only good anime is logh

LoGH is definitely very good, but this is a coward's post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Zaodai posted:

Was it his ulti or his signature that was the parade being carried around on a throne?

That's the Ult.