Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
Is there an easily digested list of the MASSIVE GAME-CHANGING UPDATES I can peruse so I too can be forever changed

edit: ok thanks

Luceid fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jan 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

uhhh, what? why are they removing uniques? that sounds like an odd choice

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

I AM THE MOON posted:

think of how many hours you will have to play to replace them though. thats their new content

christ, you just have to love the drat product! cheers!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Namaer posted:

Steam is extremely salty, ha ha.

lmao of course it's phallic baldwin screeching

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

well, at least jean grey can still pass the cosmic trial by facerolling the keyboard. i guess everything is still okay.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I feel like an idiot for asking this, but as Jean Grey how do you become dark phoenix?

take this talent and then Expel Phoenix Force will turn into another button that turns you into dark phoenix

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

epic poo poo, can't wait to see how pwnage these Marvel Heroes™ really can be under this new system when we can get the new equipment the game is designed around in 60 days. anyone else just pick up $200 in gazbucks to celebrate? :D

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Lux Aeterna posted:

when you think about it

every post in this thread is content made for mh

i'm gonna eat a huge steak, drink a ton of beers and make the biggest load of content you've ever seen for this epic game. stay tuned, gamer.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Cease to Hope posted:

or I could learn mental Jean I GUESS

if you make a totally sick build please post it in here because i want to make jean grey great again despite gaz's best attempts to stymie that

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

this guy loving sucks imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

wizard on a water slide posted:

huh I haven't thought about this game I played a lot of in a while I wonder wh

:allbuttons: