Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

The thing that kept me from coming back after a while was that every time I logged in after a short break, the loving gear system changed too much to catch up with. Is that going to be a problem now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

So uh.... I found this

Michael Norris is the mission designer. I shot him an email but what?

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Tried to prestige Doom and can't finish the Prologue raft

now I've done it

I got the same thing, posted about it a few pages back. I contacted Michael Norris but he seemed kinda disinterested. (In fairness, it's the weekend.)

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I've got 400+ splinters. Gimme some guidance:

Could get Angela, Blade, Cyclops, Emma, Goblin, Iceman, Iron Fist, Kitty Pryde, Magik, Magneto, War Machine.

I eliminated some other eligible ones because I didn't want speed/energy, strength/durability, or speed/fighting competing for gear with my other guys and stuff. I hate pet classes, enjoy classes that have neat builds that have powers that interact back and forth with each other, and I have no real preferences about ranged vs. melee vs. hybrid.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Must have missed that one. Down to 10 I guess.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Fair warning, Nefarious Mask of Doom can't be blessed or have its blessing transferred right now.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Holy hell Iron Fist is nuts.

I've already shifted a ton of gear from Daredevil to him because with almost no gear at all he was landing brutals better than geared out DD. HP totals are a little rough at this point but I'll figure out a gearing situation that fixes that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Does Iron Fist have a worthwhile trash clear build? He murders single targets insanely well to the point that his clear potential being poo poo hasn't really mattered, but with bounties, I suddenly give a poo poo about wiping out big groups.