Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Lozareth posted:

FIFroc did a 2:10 Angela ttk without using 100% cost reduction while also only having a rank 6 ult and 3/5 challenge bonuses. No build but you may be able to glean what he was doing from the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMG5b9hRIk

I did 1:41 with Angela today (and 1:50 yesterday before the patch) without trying too hard so I'm sure she's faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jobb0s_RMI

Carol went from 42 seconds to 1:14.

phosdex fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I thought with WoW they have some weird thing with their bags that can't be changed.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Kea posted:

I could do this. Idling in game hoping a groot squad leader happens to come on.

I just sent an invite.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Gonna be playing D3, PoE, and then some fantasy football.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I played gw2 last week for the first time since release and I wouldn't really say it's that different. At least at the lower levels. Judging by my old char level I got bored at the exact same time as before, level 34. I'm not sure what it is but that game just doesn't do it for me.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm more surprised no one's trying to cash in on CoH nostalgia by announcing a new superhero MMO.

you'd think there be a whole shitload of marvel licensed games but they're all mobile for some reason

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Brevik added a Halloween event today where you collect tokens to hand in for stuff. We're not too far from collecting hotdogs again.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

This was a good game and being able to get to max level in minutes was very good. I enjoy poe but doing the act grind to get to mapping is super irritating. If I could buy a boost to skip it I'd consider it.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

eonwe posted:

one day we're going to find that there is a secret marvel heroes server just like CoH had

Keep the dream alive

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It was Path of Exile without the loot filters.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It's incredible Disney has these ips and has done so little with video games for them.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Running through jakku market, smashing troopers while my bb8 pet picks up loot.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Don't trade for any white sabers, there's an exploit involving Grievous that can dupe sabers.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Golden God Costume makes c3p0 top tier. The Ewok summons are all phys damage, don't have to worry about all the Sith ele reflect bullshit. And his flight movement ability means you can ignore any lava fields on mustafar.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Disney was going through one of their "gently caress videogames" phases so they were making it a pain in the rear end for licensing. Combined with a shitload of issues at Gaz, it all fell apart.

Feels like they are still in that phase. I've said it here before, but with how huge their franchise is right now you'd think there be a zillion games of every type on every platform. But there's like 2. It's the same problem with Star Wars.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I was at 2022 hours. Kinda funny you can still install the game from Steam.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Dang that was a great vid.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

Just lol if your screen didn't look like this at all times

I miss this so much.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

It's funny this site is still up, and had updates a year ago: http://marvelheroes.info/

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I'm gonna buy this and hate it.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

There's a guild window that you can search in. Then you can request an invite. Other games I've seen with a similar system let you put a note but this doesn't. It's crazy to see an mmo with a guild limit of 30 today.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Kinda thought it was a joke, but I've compiled the server and it does work.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

PaybackJack posted:

So what is working and what is not?

There's no enemies or items. So you can just run around a few of the maps, Midtown is open. I still have some data locally cached, the stash arrangement, currency counts. It's pretty cool to hear the idle voice lines again.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

You must cosmic every character to live regret free.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I just read that a City of Heroes server was granted a license from NCSOFT. https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/47223-ncsoft-homecoming-license-announcement/ Has this happened before? A dead game private server being granted an official license?