Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Nephrite posted:

I miss this dumb dead game. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
just don't search MY heart, as that's where the private server is

May 8, 2006

gonna change the thread title to Marvel Heroes: It's Back!

May 8, 2006

Mover posted:

Unfortunately a private server wasn’t really tenable. We had to rig it up as offline single player and you can kinda LAN in directly to people on your friends list

it is too bad they didn't just dump a single player version on us, hell, I would have paid for it.

May 8, 2006

thank you for allowing me to read that in mandy patinkin's voice

May 8, 2006

I said come in! posted:

Am I to assume the thread title is a lie?

details in the discord

May 8, 2006

oo bwoke muh jawh!

May 8, 2006

yeah no other game in the genre has gotten down letting you feel as fast and explosive as this game did at it's best. more or less everything else still hews too close to diablo 2.

May 8, 2006

Wifi Toilet posted:

I still miss this game and the thread title is mean. :smith:

i meant to change it back and forgot, but if it helps you feel better it's gotten me at last twice

edit: i figure y'all're doing the bit but it would be funny if my lame joke title came true after the change

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 8, 2021

May 8, 2006

lots of lines from this game invade my head on a regular basis

i probably think about 'OO BWOKE MY JHAWW' every couple of days

May 8, 2006

changing this thread title was my only good act as a mod

May 8, 2006

As the one who changed the thread to the current title I take 100% of the credit for this news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

switch flipper lives under a bridge and is addicted to chat gems now. another victim of our system.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Feb 1, 2024