Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Didn't have this on radar. Quit last year sometime with a measly 1000 hrs played.

I'm curious though, I quit when it looked like gaz was downsizing staff and drip feeding content from a mortal shrinking player base wound. How did they manage a huge overhaul with less staff or has there been some turnaround?

I want to believe so badly this game was my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Maybe nobody knows this yet but is there any reason to hang onto old hero specific uniques? Are the new replacement items going to make all current uniques worthless?

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Ha ha I forgot how stupid the official Forums are.

It's like nobody understands this is a free to play game that needed to poo poo out new content at a breakneck pace, so the last few years have just been half baked idea with half rear end implementation added, and duct taped onto to the game. Till finally, surprise surprise, it was a total loving mess, and the designers had to pull it all apart to start with a new lump of poo poo to start propelling new half baked ideas at as fast as possible.

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Cable is good, the last time I played him was when his good spec was hybrid, and without changing any gear and copying a spec of the o-forums I sailed through cosmic danger room. He must be great right now with decent/appropriate gear.

Also Dr strange has a decent summon spec if you take his two talents that add the bruiser and mindless one summon. I threw all my +summon damage gear on him for kicks and it works. He probably isn't top tier summon God like others but it functions great in CDR.