Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

deadgoon posted:

great lakes edmund fitzgerald porter is pretty good

For me it's Blackout Stout.

Also, they used to stock Lake Erie with Salmon and there are still Salmon in it. P cool, would be good to catch one. There is also a minor league hockey team called the Lake Erie Monsters. Cleveland is also called the 'Mistake on the Lake' by idiots who don't know what a cool city is, sad!

Have fun with these cool facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
For real though, I could just go downtown to the Great Lake Erie, get in my boat and go to Niagara Falls. Lake Erie is the Greatest Lake because it comes first alphabet-wise.

• Locked thread