Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Dan is afraid of dying while eating.

It's why I don't usually eat fish, and when I do I do so very slowly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006
^^^ I'm like that when I eat Mackerel. Those tiny bones can gently caress you up. ^^^

So who owns the rights to After Burner now? That last one was taken off of PSN wasn't it? I want another one. :saddowns:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Dan is afraid of dying while eating.

yeah then he wouldn't be able to finish

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
If I went crazy for just a second, I'd drop my XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito on the ground

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Holy Cheese posted:

So who owns the rights to After Burner now? That last one was taken off of PSN wasn't it? I want another one. :saddowns:

Sega owns After Burner. The problem is that Lockheed-Martin owns the F14.

Evil Queen Bee
Sep 7, 2011

ElNarez posted:

Sega owns After Burner. The problem is that Lockheed-Martin owns the F14.

Do not lay that at our feet, that is totally on Northrop Grumman.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

...Gerstmann, 0__0

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Ranking of Fighters with actual good fighting games is not that fun

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Ranking of Fighters is unfortunately twice as long as it probably needs to be always.

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

They should start to edit their videos to remove any stutters,, uhhs, or other silent periods. That's what the YouTube kids want.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I watch each RoF game for about 30 minutes then skip to the ranking.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Carwash oval office posted:

They should start to edit their videos to remove any stutters,, uhhs, or other silent periods. That's what the YouTube kids want.
*cut*
HEY *cut* YOUTUBE, IT'S *cut* YOUR BOY T*cut*HE FISCAL*cut*CONSERVATIVE*cut*GAMER*cut**cut* HERE HITTING YOU UP*cut**cut* W*cut*ITH A PLA*cut**cut*YTH*cut*ROUGH OF *cut*KO*cut*KO NO *cut**cut*RETHA*cut* JIN*cut*PA*cut*TCHI HI*cut*GHSCHO*cut*OL *cut*

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

*cut*
HEY *cut* YOUTUBE, IT'S *cut* YOUR BOY T*cut*HE FISCAL*cut*CONSERVATIVE*cut*GAMER*cut**cut* HERE HITTING YOU UP*cut**cut* W*cut*ITH A PLA*cut**cut*YTH*cut*ROUGH OF *cut*KO*cut*KO NO *cut**cut*RETHA*cut* JIN*cut*PA*cut*TCHI HI*cut*GHSCHO*cut*OL *cut*

wait I thought "fiscal conservative gamer" was the thing of that one dipshit that hangs with greg miller

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

ElNarez posted:

wait I thought "fiscal conservative gamer" was the thing of that one dipshit that hangs with greg miller

you mean @NOTAXATION ????????????

Sendo
Jul 26, 2011

The best part of ranking of fighters is when the science is applied, would much rather see them go diving deeper into the garbage that is out there.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
they called the 3rd xbox the xbox one

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
they called the millionth battlefield the same

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

This is good.

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/823062662196006912

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

Dezinus posted:

This new Miku game has a Ulala skin in it

drat it Sega, that IS what I'm lookin' for

The new miku game is p good. I'd recommend only going for future sound though. Colorful tone is crazy songs and a zillion costumes for nerds and weirdos.

I of course bought the bundle for both

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Dan should make a paper hat out of either wafer paper, rice paper, or sugar sheet (or a combination) to get out of that bet he made.

He could also probably get a bakery to make him a custom, wearable, cake hat.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

VR Native American posted:

Dan should make a paper hat out of either wafer paper, rice paper, or sugar sheet (or a combination) to get out of that bet he made.

He could also probably get a bakery to make him a custom, wearable, cake hat.

nah, I like the horrible plan they came up with better. more chance of it not going well and disintegrating on his head

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
if im only interested in the campaign and price is roughly the same, should i go with advanced or infinite warfare?

Sendo
Jul 26, 2011

Incessant Excess posted:

if im only interested in the campaign and price is roughly the same, should i go with advanced or infinite warfare?

They are both good but I thought Infinite was better, Advanced was probably closer to a traditional COD campaign and Kevin Spacey was really good in it but I really dug the stuff they went for with Infinite.

Infinite Warfare is very Battlestar Galatica.

Sendo fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Jan 22, 2017

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

When Brad used to fall asleep during bombcasts, this was presumably recorded by multiple microphones, right?

Does that mean he was... multi-track drifting??

Amcoti
Apr 7, 2004

Sing for the flames that will rip through here

Magna Kaser posted:

The new miku game is p good. I'd recommend only going for future sound though. Colorful tone is crazy songs and a zillion costumes for nerds and weirdos.

I of course bought the bundle for both

Wrote these games off because of well Miku but man yeah future sound is pretty fun and scratching that pushing buttons to music itch.

Also it led to me finding out ps4 has a hidden games option because I don't want to have to explain to friends about how I like a Hatsune Miku game.

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
It's like Brad said, Hatsune Miku is for everyone.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Incessant Excess posted:

Infinite Warfare 100%

Advanced Warfare is neat from a gameplay point of view with the switching exosuits, but from a story/movie point of view is kind of garbage. The plot is very simplistic, characters disappear for no reason, the ending is pretty anticlimactic, etc etc. It's got it's moments, but nothing compared to the other greats in the series. I also have a strong dislike for actors appearing in video games as themselves, which potentially skewed me against Kevin Spacey a bit. You know whats coming before it happens for every single plot point, none of the characters are very likeable, and the actual missions are just a little too stock standard.

Infinite Warfare has side quests. Infinite Warfare has significantly crazier missions/mission design. Infinite Warfare has significantly cooler missions/mission design. The plot ranges from ok to decent ( what you are doing/why ), to kind of out there ( why is everyone who became a colonist very antagonistic without Earth doing anything. Why do they want to invade everything. ). It also has the actors portraying themselves thing going on, but at least they did a better job of it then Kevin Spacey being his character from House of Cards. It also probably helps that I've never watched Game of Thrones so I didn't realize who the dude was until after I beat the game.

Infinite Warfare is probably one of the top five modern CoD campaigns. If I had to rate them it'd be MW2 > IW > Titanfall 2 > Blops > MW1 > Blops 2/Ghosts > Blops 3 > MW3 > AW.

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 22, 2017

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Atomicated posted:

Wrote these games off because of well Miku but man yeah future sound is pretty fun and scratching that pushing buttons to music itch.

Also it led to me finding out ps4 has a hidden games option because I don't want to have to explain to friends about how I like a Hatsune Miku game.

Friends finding out that one enjoys cool & fun video games is indeed the worst fate of all

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Scholtz posted:

When Brad used to fall asleep during bombcasts, this was presumably recorded by multiple microphones, right?

Does that mean he was... multi-track drifting??

Dr. Video Games 0031
Jul 17, 2004

I decided to play MM3 for the hell of it, and I had to quit on the extra stages with the MM2 bosses. I forgot how bullshit those were. I hadn't had to use a continue up until that point then just hit a brick wall. Alex is gonna have a hell of a time with those.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Holy poo poo, I had forgotten about this show and learned that they made a second season, so I guess I know what I'm doing today. Thanks.

I now support this as the official thread and have changed my vote accordingly

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I dunno which thread to focus on lurking so I bookmarked all 3 of them.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

Robiben
Jul 19, 2006

Life is...weird

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Mary says she starts her new job on Monday. That's quick.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

"It's better to be enslaved than out of work!" -- Vincent Caravella

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I wonder if Dan has ever played Super Mario RPG.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Mordiceius posted:

I wonder if Dan has ever played Super Mario RPG.

Apparently he did:

quote:

He also beat Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.
http://replay.wikia.com/wiki/Dan_Ryckert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

After the Nioh demo went dark, I went back to playing Watch Dogs 2.

"What do you call a black man surrounded by thousands of white people? Mr. President."

Playing this game might be too raw right now

• Locked thread