Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is to be done?
seize the means of probation
grow heroin in the newly modless AI and sell it to TCC for bitcoins
loot and murder
cleanse our forums of the anime posters
flee to reddit as a refugee
just post/lurk normally, who cares
View Results

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Same except for how baloogan shits on black ppl all the time
I don't think Baloogan does this, but I encourage all c-spammers to be not-racist, happy, positive and accepting at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
this is the kind of stuff that keeps me awake at night

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

rudatron posted:

I don't think Baloogan does this, but I encourage all c-spammers to be not-racist, happy, positive and accepting at all times

gently caress OFF RUDATRON!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mariana Horchata posted:

Regardless of occurrences outside of C-SPAM, this subforums existence is contingent upon organizing - otherwise it will not make it through the year.

im goingto by a tapper keeper rite now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
updat: store is closed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Another one bites the dust, AI and now E/N are truly freemen on the land.

their water belongs to the tribe

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Agreed. It's good to have a separate neighborhood to live and work in.

Well. I'm sure you're familiar with my party's views on that.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FYI, this vintage lf pic caused the beginning of the meltdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0KsP5d61I

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

just gonna check on sa maybe post about the trump inaug-

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ive gotten the strong impression over the years that if you are a somethijg is awful dot com mod you should under no circumstances post in or read the mod subforum for any reason except technical questions about using mod powers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

ive gotten the strong impression over the years that if you are a somethijg is awful dot com mod you should under no circumstances post in or read the mod subforum for any reason except technical questions about using mod powers

:same:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

get that OUT of my face posted:

i want to crawl inside the brains of people who think these forums have an anti-black racism problem
racsexism

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

D&D is a shithole. Negrotown and C-SPAM can do better than be D&D :hai:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i literally aint never posted in d&d
i am untainted
my temple is clean

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Cool! I'm glad everyone is getting a safe space.

this is a very racist post. why do you hate black people if you want them segregated? why do liberals love segregation. at least trump is open for being a racist gently caress.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I'm disappointed lowtax freaked out over that funny picture like a normie middle aged dad.

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

are we gonna get a proper kiwifarms mock thread somewhere someday because holy christ there is nothing more wedgie-worthy than this bootleg breitbart poo poo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

papa_november posted:

are we gonna get a proper kiwifarms mock thread somewhere someday because holy christ there is nothing more wedgie-worthy than this bootleg breitbart poo poo

im guessing no

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I feel like if those white people in the picture had something clearly distinguishing them as slaveowners or at least ruling class whites, that picture would have been cool and good. Instead thr implication is hurr durr civil rights is anti-white

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

rudatron posted:

I'm glad negrotown is it's own subform, the way that thread was moderated conflicted very strongly with the way I think d&d should be moderated

Hmm tell me about your strongly held moderation philosophies.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

I feel like if those white people in the picture had something clearly distinguishing them as slaveowners or at least ruling class whites, that picture would have been cool and good. Instead thr implication is hurr durr civil rights is anti-white

the joke is that its what republicans think civil rights is

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
:yikes:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

wrong thread woops

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 243 days!
i long for the simple days of mayor lowtax and his goons causing trouble on the internets

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Lowtax got trolled off all the SA offshoot sites and HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!! It's like a drunk dad beating their child because they got kicked out of the elks club. Their fat, sad manchild.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Noun Verber posted:

Lowtax got trolled off all the SA offshoot sites and HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!! It's like a drunk dad beating their child because they got kicked out of the elks club. Their fat, sad manchild.

...who is a raging disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

can a mod get me a dossier on everyone that didn't vote "seize the means of production" and "purge anime" in the poll?

• Locked thread