Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what is to be done?
seize the means of probation
grow heroin in the newly modless AI and sell it to TCC for bitcoins
loot and murder
cleanse our forums of the anime posters
flee to reddit as a refugee
just post/lurk normally, who cares
View Results

• Locked thread
rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
wow, this seems complicated, could you compare and contrast it with something more culturally relevant, like say the hit series Game of Thrones? not sure I can follow it otherwise...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

its like the time with the funny drunk guy, and the titties, and the murder
gently caress man, that doesn't narrow it down at all!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
here's my forum drama:

*speaks dramatically*

i asked for an illuminatti eye, and got a pill, this is an outrage!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I plan on turning it into an operetta, what do you guys think

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

deadgoon posted:

looking at the threads in QCS, it appears that the forums are too racist, or not racist enough, or something
the humors of D&D are all out of whack, we need to throw on some leeches on it to get the racism levels on balance

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i saw that thread too, having them compare their nazi poo poo to rap music was like peak lol

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
im really proud about cspam, for being above all this poo poo, gay, chill, gay-friendly, and having a strong democratic tradition, while being gay

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
pick up that can, citizen

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
simba, you must kill whitey

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
laffo, okay that's pretty clever

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Racism only ended when we got nylon

thank you, oil industry!!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the picture is funny, it's also racist, it's just also racist in a way that's funny because it inverts the american experience of racism, which is of white subjugation of black people

in conclusion, it is a meme of contrasts

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
isn't it mostly done by machine though? Like I thought they actually have cotton harvesters now

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

Negrotown doesn't even show up on the awful app, C-SPAM wins again!!!
was about to make a joke about minority erasure but actually it does show up in the awful app

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
i know literally nothing

like, zilch

this is all just random keyboard slapping

ergo, you can't probate me anymore, because i don't have mens rea

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
*in lowtax's voice*

the day I demodded 5 mods? I call that 'thursday'

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
In isolation, it doesn't make sense, in the context of continuous accusations of overly zealous moderation, it's a clever way of confirm/denying those accusations and weeding out the problem mods.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad negrotown is it's own subform, the way that thread was moderated conflicted very strongly with the way I think d&d should be moderated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Same except for how baloogan shits on black ppl all the time
I don't think Baloogan does this, but I encourage all c-spammers to be not-racist, happy, positive and accepting at all times

• Locked thread