Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

I wish that he would have just turned off his computer, did something else today, and held his fire because it seems a lot of the drama died down, and the mod who was demodded to kick off the controversy is now a mod again of her own new subforum. But, maybe other things we dont know about were going on that pissed fatherdog off so that he was done regardless.

It was your posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

I think, instead of having a thread, we should all just quietly be thankful that Fatherdog got to go out on his own terms; arguing like a pedant, rather than being a sex pest or dangerous sex offender like every other moderator.

mewse
May 2, 2006

I regret that my last words to fatherdog were "enjoy your ban" because I didn't know what was going on so I made a joke. Then he actually got banned and now I'll never get to talk to him again. :rip:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Rigel posted:

I wish that he would have just turned off his computer, did something else today, and held his fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYkG1u5TmY

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

mewse posted:

I regret that my last words to fatherdog were "enjoy your ban" because I didn't know what was going on so I made a joke. Then he actually got banned and now I'll never get to talk to him again. :rip:

you can email him! let's all email him!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

If someone makes me PSP MMA mod I promise to never once read the mod forums, to only use the hammer of doom for gross misogyny and/or stormfront bullshit, to be kind to the posters who annoy me, and to give cool av stuff to whoever convinces Fatherdog to become again a regular poster.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
The accounts barely cold

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Lowtax now holds the lineal PSP modship title. Or maybe Lowtax needs to ban the steroid guy. It's unclear how those work.

RIP fatherdog, who was a good mod and is now dead, forever.

edit: the funny thing here is that Lowtax's standup is garbage. But in mma, anything can happen.

Best Friends fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jan 20, 2017

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

CommonShore posted:

If someone makes me PSP MMA mod I promise to never once read the mod forums, to only use the hammer of doom for gross misogyny and/or stormfront bullshit, to be kind to the posters who annoy me, and to give cool av stuff to whoever convinces Fatherdog to become again a regular poster.

too much of a dweeb

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Marching Powder for mod but only if he gets back on coke

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Bundt Cake posted:

The accounts barely cold

Lol

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
just make lobstermobster mod - especially if she doesn't want it

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Best Friends posted:

edit: the funny thing here is that Lowtax's standup is garbage. But in mma, anything can happen.
He is a noodle-armed fly, with rosy-red cheeks.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

StarkRavingMad posted:

I barely noticed fatherdog at all which is the mark of an excellent mod

Well, he was a pretty prolific poster and usually had good insights, so it's surprising you didn't at least regard him as a good poster.
The next MMA mod has to be someone whose posting persona will not be ruined/changed by having mod duties.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

He also banned Mobn, who people look back on with rose-tinted glasses but seriously that guy was an idiot.

Pretty sure that was the HORRIBLE mod Shine that did the banning.

My favorite Fatherdog moment was that he never probated me for all my idiotic posts, even though I reported Willie like 15 times.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Grandmaster.flv posted:

Yeah, this sounds about right.

Look, I stick to three forums. Used to be four. They have all been pretty drama free. What's all this pedo mod poo poo?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'll always remember fatherdog for giving lovely one-liner responses to posts he disagreed with on MMA threads then getting real mad and threatening probations when you did the same thing to him. He'll be missed anyway.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Captain Log posted:

Look, I stick to three forums. Used to be four. They have all been pretty drama free. What's all this pedo mod poo poo?

Google "aatrek"

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 20, 2017

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Goggle "aatrek"

Looking up doxxing. (I've only been here ten years. Can't be an expert in things like words)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Log posted:

There was a mod for the TV forum named Aartrek and he was a pedophile (actual convicted child sex offender not just a reddit user)

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Yeah, Aatrek is well known, he was big (amongst other things) into Star Trek and once asked on a Trek forum if guys had pics of Wesley Crusher, a Star Trek kid actor, in underwear to "complete a wiki page".

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Oh, okay. The mods both just stepped down.

I was afraid for a minute there that fatherdog was actually dead, and was going to feel bad.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Grandmaster.flv posted:

YO gently caress THAT SNAKE

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
RIP to his SA account. A good mod.

He maintained a sizable collection of good and useful posts from MMA threads. I assure you none of mine are in there.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I enjoyed fatherdog telling idiots to go gently caress themselves.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

YO gently caress THAT SNAKE

"especially if she doesn't want it"

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
lobstermodster

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
only one person can lead us out of the darkness

only one person can show us the true way

HASSY is the answer

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Didn't Fatherdog talk about going on a date and carrying a knife?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
He went out swinging on a guy he never had a chance at beating.

It's what he would have wanted . . .

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
loving WME

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
free fatherdog

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
fatherdog was cool because he put up with my bullshit and still probated people that called me a human being

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

algebra testes posted:

Didn't Fatherdog talk about going on a date and carrying a knife?

No, his lady friend had a "date knife".

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wish Motherdog and Sondog and Daughterdog and Petdogdog well in these trying times

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fatherdog had nothing to do with mobn being banned IIRC. Mobn toxxed himself in a weight loss thread, did nothing to actually lose the weight, then argued the toxx should be rescinded because he had MRSA. He posted pictures of the "MRSA" and it was really just an ingrown hair

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Detroit_Dogg posted:

No, his lady friend had a "date knife".

A Jersey Toothpick

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

mewse posted:

Hes not fuckin dead. He was banned from the internet comedy forum "somethingawful". He can register a new account, or use his girlfriends account in the meantime, "motherdog" I believe.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

Fatherdog had nothing to do with mobn being banned IIRC. Mobn toxxed himself in a weight loss thread, did nothing to actually lose the weight, then argued the toxx should be rescinded because he had MRSA. He posted pictures of the "MRSA" and it was really just an ingrown hair

An inspiring story for all. Also very funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is now a wrestling forum.

God bless John Cena and Daniel Cromier.

• Locked thread