Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
He was a great mod, I'm kinda sad that our last interaction was him being pissed at me. About 2 years ago he figured out who my sources were for my super exclusive scoop in irc, then a few months ago he warned me to stop posting about it but I didn't see the post, and when I did post I invoked our irc conversation, which he thought I was saying happened recently and promptly called me a liar. It sucks I never went through why I mentioned the irc thing and I wish I saw his post telling me to cut it out, it had long since being either relevant, funny or even exclusive at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Dan Didio posted:

I think, instead of having a thread, we should all just quietly be thankful that Fatherdog got to go out on his own terms; arguing like a pedant, rather than being a sex pest or dangerous sex offender like every other moderator.

I don't follow any forum drama, is that really a thing that has happened? If so, yes it's awesome that Fatherdog quit and wasn't taken down by some scandal. He seemed pretty clean cut and walked a strict line that it would be incredibly hypocritical of him to of been a horror.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I do often feel like I'm living in crazy land when im at the pub at people genuinely think Amir is going to beat Álvarez because of his speed or something, the boxing thread is a reality check in to make sure im not insane.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

he was beating alvarez's rear end until the knock out i thought?

I don't remember being worried for Alvarez at all, yes he looked fast and had good hands, but he hadn't hurt him at all, and then boom.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marching Powder posted:

Could you paraphrase an example? Don't actually search for a post or anything.

I have to say, its not in the thread to any level in comparison to it is in reality down the pub. I remember watching Hatton Vs Mayweather and being bemused people thought Hatton was a sure favorite.

• Locked thread