Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Suplex Liberace posted:

An inspiring story for all. Also very funny.

mobn never truly left until she got doxxed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

big money big clit posted:

Wait, who did mobn return as, incognito and gender swapped?

leftist muslim obama is mobn.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

That's crap. Girl mobn managed to keep being mobn in check 90% of the time and was merely an inoffensively lovely poster like me. No one deserves being doxxed even if they don't know how a sprawl works.

Yeah doxxing people is not really all that cool. Apparently the guy that owns the doxxing site had his immediate family and a large portion of his extended family doxxed and had people contacting them demanding the site come down so he took it down.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MacDougall posted:

On topic, I liked Fatherdog as a poster and a mod and the place will be worse without him.

I agree with this half of your post. I don't know poo poo about Hulkamatt.

• Locked thread