Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Hi tff I just want to let you know you're my favorite forum and I enjoy posting with you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Hi tff I just want to let you know you're my favorite forum and I enjoy posting with you guys.

Frick you!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also enjoy talking to you guys. :buddy: The best football forum.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joke's on him, the Trump family is apparently planning to live in Trump Tower instead of the White House

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Richard Spencer getting clocked on TV oooowned

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

seiferguy posted:

:same: It is fun and everyone else I know gave up on talking about the Lions long ago so this is kinda my only place to do it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm a big fan of people tweeting at known liberal celebrities and saying "is this OK are you OK with this???" and invariably getting the response of "well yeah, he's a Nazi"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hot Diggity! posted:

It was a real good punch.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

This is my favorite version of a Nazi getting punched https://twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/822605558993866754

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Punching fascists is cool but that was a weak rear end "punch"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

New TFF contest punch a Nazi and have it recorded so we can see who can punch a Nazi the best.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Can someone explain to me the rise in fascism on 4chan/pol/probably LF if it was still around

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah, they don't teach you to punch with your elbow or forearm when you learn to box

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Blitz7x posted:

Can someone explain to me the rise in fascism on 4chan/pol/probably LF if it was still around

Sad men who can't get laid.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Blitz7x posted:

Sure. Shock posts are the only thing that get any kind of traction when all posting is anonymous, and Nazis were typically thrown out of anywhere they posted since when they start posting, everyone else loving leaves. So /pol/ ends up a toilet where every other post is jew death, lol, and with the rise of reddit's hands off mod policy towards subreddits, groups end up splintering off for more 'serious' posting and whoops, now coontown is one of the larger reddit communities.

So sort of like how early internet chatrooms led to the furry community exploding instead of being a tiny hosed up subset of the sci-fi community, 4chan and reddit let a bunch of nazis get together outside of their own little ghetto hellholes like stormfront and organize and drive discussion to their forums instead of getting thrown the gently caress out. When your audience is pathetic, disillusioned nerd losers, turns out anime message boards are a good recruiting ground.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Hot Diggity! posted:

New TFF contest punch a Nazi and have it recorded so we can see who can punch a Nazi the best.

So this is how we are deciding the new mod? I'm cool with that.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Shangri-Law School posted:

Sad men who can't get laid.

Alpha males who have never had a conservation with a woman they didn't pay for

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

swickles posted:

This makes the most sense to me as we would have a strong antifa leader

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The US seriously lags behind most European countries in organized anti-fa.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

swickles posted:

Either that or most artful nudes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

Either that or most artful nudes.

GaussianCopula masturbating would count as a submission for either criteria.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hot Diggity! posted:

Run them over like the Blues brothers

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
About to eat this chili.

So who is the new mod?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
4RingShrimp for mod please.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

4RingShrimp for mod please.

AAC is back and trolling, obviously he deserves consideration.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

got any sevens posted:

Run them over like the Blues brothers

Anything that thins the herd before genetic dead ends do will be in consideration

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Hot Diggity! posted:

Violence against fascists is my favorite brand of activism.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

That the first good meme of 2017 is a neonazi getting hosed up owns

https://twitter.com/prttybadtweeter/status/822620848897069056

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/822691840562499585

https://twitter.com/chelseybcoombs/status/822623851620208640

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Okay maybe last one and it's for my fellow wrasslin fans

https://twitter.com/FanSince09/status/822696931046457344

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
So Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke harassed a random guy im the airport and threatened him afterwards. If you read the report, it allegedly happened because the dude questioned why the sheriff wore a Cowboys jersey after the divisional game. Why am I not surprised the rear end in a top hat's a Cowboys fan?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Not rebranding 'fake news' to some other term is another left wing blunder, since the right has been pushing that poo poo about legitimate news for at least 30 years.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Sure. Shock posts are the only thing that get any kind of traction when all posting is anonymous, and Nazis were typically thrown out of anywhere they posted since when they start posting, everyone else loving leaves. So /pol/ ends up a toilet where every other post is jew death, lol, and with the rise of reddit's hands off mod policy towards subreddits, groups end up splintering off for more 'serious' posting and whoops, now coontown is one of the larger reddit communities.

So sort of like how early internet chatrooms led to the furry community exploding instead of being a tiny hosed up subset of the sci-fi community, 4chan and reddit let a bunch of nazis get together outside of their own little ghetto hellholes like stormfront and organize and drive discussion to their forums instead of getting thrown the gently caress out. When your audience is pathetic, disillusioned nerd losers, turns out anime message boards are a good recruiting ground.

There's also a thing of if you're just making racist jokes, eventually you're going to have to take it to the next step, and before you know it what once was a shock joke is just accepted. Then all of a sudden you're all in on a racist piss drinking reality show host for president.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Adun posted:

Alpha males who have never had a conservation with a woman they didn't pay for

:eng101: Self-described "Alpha males" who can't get sex... aren't actually alpha males, they're just huge assholes who wish they were what they imagine alpha males to be.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Although the neo-Nazis bothered to vote, so the joke is on us.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It's really poetic that he was talking about Pepe right before getting decked and becoming a meme of his own.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

Okay maybe last one and it's for my fellow wrasslin fans

https://twitter.com/FanSince09/status/822696931046457344

Slightly disappointed that it wasn't an RKO.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

sean10mm posted:

:eng101: Self-described "Alpha males" who can't get sex... aren't actually alpha males, they're just huge assholes who wish they were what they imagine alpha males to be.

Thanks. It's hard for me to remember what being an alpha male means what with my beta lifestyle of respecting my wife's opinions and career.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Why does that dude have a pepe on his shirt? Is this some 4chan idiot that got sucker punched or something or is he an actual neo-nazi?

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
He's actually a neo nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Doltos posted:

Why does that dude have a pepe on his shirt? Is this some 4chan idiot that got sucker punched or something or is he an actual neo-nazi?

An actual neo nazi

• Locked thread