Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Lmao I shamed an orc so that I could assimilate him but I guess it broke his mind and made him deranged so all he does is shriek mindlessly and when I bring him on fortress sieges I can hear him screaming in the distance. Shine on you deranged bastard

Game of the year

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Coffee is for every day of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

seiferguy posted:

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for a year. Six months into it he told me that he participated in a MMF relationship with a couple of his friends. He said that it went on for years but that it hadn't happened for a while and that he usually only hung out with them as a friend now from time to time. I'm monogamous so I asked him if he needed to participate in something like that in the future and if he felt okay about the way the situation currently was with his friends. He said that he was content with being monogamous with me. We left it at that.

Recently things have changed. I just found out that I'm pregnant. When I told him, he was happy about it, so was I. Then a few days later he told me that the friends he referred to in the past were actually his two closest friends and that it was important for him that they play a major role in the baby's life.

His friends were traveling a lot this year so I've actually only met them a few times. And now I don't really understand what's going on. They are back in town and my BF wants us to start a business together and buy a home together. This is way out of my comfort zone. I told him that before I make any decisions like that I'd need to get to know them first. He got really emotional and told me that if I didn't completely embrace their presence in my life then I don't love him. He basically said that they are his family and that if I'm not into sharing time and space with them in the capacities he's suggested then we won't be spending any time with them until I accept what he wants. He said that I was insulting him and them by needing to suss things out for myself because their relationship was special and that I should just trust that.

I think that this is f#@&ing crazy talk, Dan. At the end of the discussion he told me that I am just a jealous insecure woman and don't know how to be open to other people's preferences. When in my mind I'm not understanding how this suddenly becomes a package deal. (Him, them, me... and our baby? Huh?) I should note that he said he'd be fine with a platonic arrangement. This isn't about me not wanting to have sex with them. This is me not understanding why someone who rush me into sharing finances and living space with people I barely know. Every time I think about it my chest gets tight because the ways he's dealing with it makes no sense to me.

Woof. I skimmed that and saw Boyfriend, MMF, Monogamous, and Pregnant and thought the story was going to be much worse.

WoW is much harder than it used to be despite everyone's insistence that vanilla was great. New wow is approachable and the mechanics from regular dungeons are wayyy more complex than anything in Vanilla

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Neil Armbong posted:

A woman he was on a "date" with. Lol. This dude is an A&M regent to boot and I believe the same shithead who parked his Sherman on the street and told his neighbors fight me.

He had the meltdown after a&m lost that game against UCLA early in the year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

One of the models for Houston is showing it could get down to 6 degrees f on Tuesday, the lowest recorded temperature being 5f in like 1933.

Flooding was whatever but apparently pipes freezing is a thing? I don't have anything warmer than demin

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

My wife is saying something about Long John's but I'm really not in the mood for fast food popcorn shrimp right now honey

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

An orc captain lost an arena fight, somehow escaped death and came back to me with an axe sticking out of his head and all he can say now is "I tried, I tried...*mumble* i tried" while crying

What the hell is this game

Game of the year

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

There are plenty of QoL improvements from SoM, and where the first game used the nemesis system as a flavoring the developers realized that the nemesis system rules and use it as a base in SoW which rules.

Every game should have the nemesis system

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I'm at Lululemon and I'm trying to decide between the darker grey cross cut joggers vs the light grey cross cut sweatpants, which one is better

Time is a factor, I can't stay in this dressing room forever

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I picked Joggers, what are joggers

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Ironically, they’re pants for sitting around and eating cookies in.

Perfect

Silly Burrito posted:

What is your butt shape? This is important.

A college football scout would describe it as a solid 2 handfuls bubble

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

What, do you think our timeline merged back with reality? Of course it's real. Neolibs have a huge reddit following and are attempting to be the Lefts version of T_d with less nazis

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Young centrist democrats with a heavy focus on globalism

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I am the FFIX standard-bearer and will remain so for all time

It's so good

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Alaois posted:

actually it's called Final Fantasy because Sakaguchi liked the sound of the acronym "FF" and the original name, Fighting Fantasy, had legal issues so they changed it to Final Fantasy :eng101:

Lol frequent fantasy

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I'm glad to see a bunch of goons acknowledging FFIX, because in Gamefaqs forums that was a very hot take

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Doesn't FFXII have judges like FF Tactics? Or am I thinking of something else

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I was in freshman year of college and I played FFXII for about two days straight when my roommate walked out all dressed and said "come on dude, Sarah is putting her tits in a jar of peanut butter to make an mold at the SAE house" and I put down the controller and gaming in general until I graduated

Thanks FFXII

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

In Shadow of war do I want to move into act 3? Or chill in act 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

If you’re high enough level go for it.

Something....happens

I'm level 40 and almost done with the side quests

This is ominous af

• Locked thread