Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ready for some Redzone and some Saints football. :dance:

And today is my 10 year regiversary. Came for TFF, pretty much staying for TFF. Still the best football forum out there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

If you can find me an instance of one giant company buying another ending up being good for ordinary people I'll concede that it could be good.

WWE bought WCW and allowed us to have a 95% complete back tape library of wrestling. Other than that :shrug:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

I have no idea what to get my 13 year old niece for Christmas. I texted my sister and she goes "she's 13. It's anybody's guess." Thanks, sis!

Either cash, gift cards, or Amazon has some tablets on sale from $29-$49.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

I've seriously watched this 50 times and it just gets better and better.

On a totally unrelated note, the wife thought it would be a great idea to buy the kids ginger bread houses. Pro parent tip: don't ever buy kids ginger bread house kits! :smithicide:

Counterpoint: Let the wife build it with the kids while you watch football on TV. Win-win.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Man, Downsizing the movie is nowhere NEAR what the trailer seems to promise. It definitely beats you over the head with the ecological message, and is nothing like a pseudo "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" style movie. Such a weird movie.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

I am not doing a drat thing from home today and as a bonus I get to hang out with this dude who turns 3 today!

Happy birthday, Ollie!

You may have poor taste in football teams, but you have excellent taste in dogs. That looks like a drat good dog. Happy birthday Ollie! :D

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Risk is the worst loving board game ever

That would be Life or Clue.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Neil Armbong posted:

What, Life is easy and goes fast.

The only good thing about Life is spinning the wheel. Otherwise you end up with a van full of kids, an expensive education, and a shack. Then you die retire.

Whee.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Alternatively, the very best party game ever is Telestrations, especially if your group can't draw. It is a mixture of Telephone and Pictionary and never fails to crack us up.

The Jackbox games are good too, especially Drawful 2.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:five:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So to those of you who are married, especially if you have kids, what would your reaction be if upon waking up on Christmas morning and going down the stairs to enjoy opening gifts with the family you find out that the wife bought you a new Mercedes/Audi complete with giant bow and $350 a month lease payment?

"So we won the Powerball on Saturday????"

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Y'all all gonna end up with clean coal in your stocking from Communist Santa.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Had Home Alone 2 on tonight while making gingerbread men.

I think that is a more brutal Christmas movie than Die Hard.

As a parent, I now think those people are the worst parents ever.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

axeil posted:

My girlfriend got me an LED light for my toilet. You can set it to change colors.

I'm going to have the most spectacular, colorful shits the world has ever seen. Merry Christmas TFF!

Shitter's full.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Its Rinaldo posted:

Somebody in my office keeps stealing my phone charger. That’s twice now. It was ok my desk this morning when I came in at 730 and was gone by 1030 I have suspicions but no proof :mad:

Make a version of the Etherkiller.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Skwirl posted:

Coincidentally these are my requirements for women I date.
https://twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/946117497689747456

God's gift to men right there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

Girlfriend and I booked a cruise last night :woop:

... just realized the day the cruise ends is Super Bowl Sunday...

Did a cruise during the Seahawks/Patriots Super Bowl. It was awesome (besides the fact that it wasn't in HD for most of the game). They set up the main theater to show the game, had tailgate food available at the front, and a loud atmosphere. It was 95% Seahawks/5% Patriots. The cheers when the Seahawks made the sideline catch were loud. But when the goalline interception happened, the small number of us rooting for the Pats yelped and cheered like crazy.

If you're debarking on Super Bowl Sunday, you'll miss it. But I've seen the Super Bowl and the college playoff finale on the mega ship screen, and it's definitely something I recommend.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

When the water overtakes Miami, all that heat will make for a pleasant hot tub experience right outside your houseboat.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

How the hell did I fall into this timeline and how do I get out

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Blitz7x posted:

I'm at Lululemon and I'm trying to decide between the darker grey cross cut joggers vs the light grey cross cut sweatpants, which one is better

Time is a factor, I can't stay in this dressing room forever

What is your butt shape? This is important.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Happy New Year in 50 minutes. Almost everyone is asleep. I may succumb as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Coldest new year ever. Brrrrrr. We watched our neighbors pop fireworks for two minutes then ran our frozen asses inside.

• Locked thread